10 | Midsummers

______________

Still Don't Know My Name by Labrinth

"Dreaming of all the possibilitys."

______________

2020
__________

Y/N looked in the mirror as she fixed her hair and smoothed down her dress. "Por qué fuimos invitadas de nuevo (why were we invited again)?"

"Porque querían tamales, y nosotros ahí (because they wanted tamales, and us there)," Camilia nodded and walked behind her daughter, and looked in the mirror as she put in her earrings. "Te ves hermosa hija (you look beautiful, hija)."

Y/N smiled softly, "tú también mamà (you too, mom)" She sighed and pushed her curls back, "no he oído nada sobre JayJ (I haven't heard anything about JayJ)."

"Hablé con Sue y obtuvo la fianza (I talked to Sue, and he got bail)," Camilia nodded.

"Lo hiciste (you did)?"

"Sé que es tu amiga, así que pregunté (I know he's your friend, so I asked)," Camilia nodded and stood up, "ahora vámonos (now let's go)."

"Siento que esto es demasiado (I feel like this is too much)," Y/N looked at her dress, which was her favorite colour

"Siento que esto es demasiado (I feel like this is too much)," Y/N looked at her dress, which was her favorite colour. It had an open back, which let her curls cover most of it, as the dress laid over her curves perfectly.

Camilia smiled as she saw her daughter and her in her teal dress in the mirror, "te ves perfecta (you look perfect)."

☀︎︎

Y/N walked around the large estate Midsummers was being held at, and saw Rafe, Topper and Kelce drinking in their suits. She rolled her eyes, and kept walking as she felt Rafe's eyes on her.