5 | Diver Down

______________

Santeria by Sublime

"I really wanna know

"I really wanna know."

______________

2020

__________

Y/N opened her eyes softly and looked at her surrounding, "dónde diablos estoy? (where the hell am I)," she then looked over and saw a sleeping boy, who laid on his stomach, his hair a mess. "No," she kicked him off the bed, as she looked down, making sure she had clothing on.

"I'm up, I'm up!" JJ yelled when he jumped up, standing in only shorts, as Y/N wore one of his tops, "that's my shirt."

"Did we," she gasped as she looked down at the shirt he wore at the motel when she learned his name, "no, I can't remember."

"That means we didn't," JJ rubbed his face, "you would have remebmered," he winked as she threw a pillow at him.

"Oh, what ever." She sassed as she put her jean shorts on, and grabbed her top, walking out of the room, as JJ followed her. The two walked to the deck, when they heard John B yelling.

"Look, I'm callin' it off. All right? If I stay out of the marsh, she'll help me with DCS."

Kie raised a brow, "you believe her?"

"Yes, I do believe her." John B then looked at the two that just joined the group, "did you two- no pogue on pogue guys."

"I'd rather die," the Latina girl nodded.

"Like you wouldn't want this," JJ rolled his eyes.

"That's what I just said," she raised a brow as he smirked over at her. "No we didn't have sex," she shook her head, "now don't change the subject."

JJ scrunched his brows together, "yea, you trusted a cop. An actual cop, John B. You believed a cop!"

"All I gotta do is stay out of the marsh for a couple days, and she'll help me out," John B sassed.

"She," Y/N raised a brow, "you mean Susan Peterkin?"

"Yea," he nodded, "but it doesn't help that your ass was the one shooting a gun."

"You know what I should have done? Just let Topper drown your ass," JJ scoffed.

"Topper wasn't gonna drown me?"

"You sure weren't winning, JB," Y/N crossed her arms, "haven't you looked in a mirror?"

JJ agreed with the girl who wore his shirt, "they always win, don't they, man? Kooks versus Pogues, they always, always win!"