11 | Don't Be Jelly

______________

Brazil by Declan Mckenna

"And It's all you've ever wanted, and it's all you want still

"And It's all you've ever wanted, and it's all you want still."

______________

2020
__________

Y/N was working, as John B laid out the map on a table in the Del-V as she laid the tray in hand down to take a closer look.

"So, your staying where?"

"Tannyhill," John B nodded at Kie.

"So you're living with Sarah Cameron."

"Okay, look, the only reason I'm living there is because her dad bailed me out, right? And it's way better than foster care, which, by the way, is where I was about to go if Ward didn't," John B shrugged as he leaned forward in his seat.

"Hey, so do you have a membership to the clubs now?"

"I don't know, Pope."

"What about those golf carts they drive around?" JJ asked as he walked to Y/N's side to look at the map as he drank the coffee she had given him, "you get one of them?"

Pope leaned back in his seat, "does it come with a sweater-vest, or do you have to buy one on your own?"

Kie rolled her eyes at the boys questions, "look, you promised, you said you weren't with her."

"Bro, just own it, she got you," JJ took another sip of his coffee, "damn this is good."

Y/N smiled over at him, "it's Brazilian coffee," she nodded, "the best."

"Look, if you wanna hang out with her, that's fine. But I'm letting you know now that I'm not doing anything with Sarah," Kie shook her head.

"Do you guys see her here?" John B looked around, "no, right. Okay, a little focus would be fantastic. We've got the map, right?"

"It's out of whack 'cause the guy was ganja'd when he drew it," JJ pointed at the map.

"It's because the coast has changed, blondie." Y/N chuckled as he shrugged; she then put a rag in her back pocket, and looked at the map, "but the landmarks wouldn't have changed."