Chapter Twenty-Five : The Seal of Approval

"Ellia, what a pleasant surprise," Dumbledore greeted the girl, placing the pen that was in the palm of his hands down. Ellia stepped into the open office, memories fluffing into her head. It felt like only yesterday she had been in there, learning new spells that she had now mastered.

"I just thought I would come up, and, and see you sir," Ellia stuttered, edging closer to the headmasters desk.

"Are you sure? I would have thought something was wrong by your stuttering," Dumbledore suggested, picking up a piece of parchment and pushing it towards Ellia.

"Nothing's wrong sir," Ellia insisted, taking a seat opposite her headmaster.

"Then why am I greeted with your presence?" He asked her.

"Am I annoying you sir?" She asked him, slightly confused by his previous comment.

"Of course not Ellia. There are only a few things in life that annoy me. Now truly, what is wrong?" Dumbledore asked her, his blue eyes twinkling.

"Teenage problems sir," Ellia muttered, biting her lip.

"Teenage problems, hey? Well, does it involve a boy?" Ellia nodded slightly, "And does your father know?"

"Yes sir," Ellia muttered.

"And is he the problem?" Dumbledore asked Ellia, before the door swung open. His cape trailing along behind him, Severus marched in.

"Albus I simply must refuse to complete this agreement," Severus snapped, not realising Ellia was sat just meters away from him.

"Not now Severus," Dumbledore calmly scolded him. However, Severus didn't listen.

"Not now? Albus has it not crossed your mind that I do not want to do this. I cannot sacrifice any...." Severus was about to continue when his eyes settled on Ellia.

"I should go," Ellia said, standing up from the chair and avoiding complete eye contact with her father.

"Oh Ellia really? Actually, never mind now. Come and see me tonight, I'm free all evening," Dumbledore invited the student.

"I'm afraid I'll have to decline that offer sir, as I've got homework to complete," Ellia lied.

"Very well, you are excused Ellia," Dumbledore smiled, pointing over to the door. Severus couldn't stop looking at his daughter, minutes ago she was snogging a boy who would hurt her the most.

"Thank you sir," Ellia thanked her Professor, before blanking out her father and gently exiting the room.

"She's embarrassed," Dumbledore chuckled, continuing with his work.

"And why would you know such things about my daughter?" Severus questioned the old man.

"You know exactly why. Her mother did the same," Dumbledore smiled," And by the sounds of it you're embarrassed to."

"I caught her kissing the boy," Severus scowled.

"Harry, no?" Dumbledore gasped.

"No, worse," Albus dropped his quill instantly, before slowly rolling his eyes up to look into Severus's hateful eyes.

"Not the Malfoy boy," Albus sighed.

Professor Binns spoke on and on about the history of Hogwarts, yet for Ellia she payed no attention. All that filled her mind was her kiss with Draco, and then the awful scenes following. How would her father had known that she would be in there? It was almost as if he had read her mind beforehand. But that, that's impossible.

"Excuse me sir?" Ellia interrupted, slowly raising her hand into the air.

"Yes Ellia?" Binns answered, stopping his presantation on the Chamber Of Secrets.