Chapter Five : The Troublemaker

"As you are all aware we have a new younger student joining or class today," Severus started, "She is only 9 and I wish for the class to respect her on the headmasters wishes. Now if you would please open to page 108." Ellia followed her fathers command, she didn't want to screw up her first lesson with him. At the least she wanted to complete a potion correctly, so she could impress her father and show off her real talents. On page 108 was a simple recipe as to how to make the Muffling Draught, a potion Ellia knew how to make brilliantly. Collecting her ingredients, Ellia covered her nose and mouth with a mask, as she knew by simply inhaling the potion can cause the effects to take place. However nobody else knew this, and they all stared at the young student with confusion. However, Severus himself was trying to hold back a small smile as he saw his daughter making a potion correctly, unlike anybody else. Once Ellia had competed the potion, Severus covered both his nose and mouth before bottling up the potion in a vial for Ellia. Nobody else in the class had managed to make the correct potion, with several people making explosions. Pulling of her mask, Ellia held the vial containing the Muffling Potion she had just made.

"Very good Miss Snape. 10 points to Gryffindor," He said harshly, before walking of. At one point, Ellia thought her father was proud of her, however she highly doubted that now. Once the lesson was over, Ellia took the vial and hid it in her Hogwarts robe, before confidentially strolling out of the room. On her way out of the dungeons, she met Professor Dumbledore.

"Hello Ellia, how's your first day been?" He asked the young girl.

"It's been great sir," She replied ,"Where are you off to?"

"I was actually coming to pick you up to take you to my office for your private lesson with me," Dumbledore informed her. Ellia smiles innocently and clutched onto her books.

"Okay Professor. What are we going to learn?" She asked him, looking up into his crystal blue eyes.

"Seeing as you've already done Potions and Defence Against The Dark Arts, I think charms as well as revision for DADA would be a good lesson to start of with," Dumbledore informed the young child.

"Yes sir," She said.

"Toffee Bonbons," Dumbledore said, before him and Ellia entered his office. Throughout the whole room, there were hanging portraits of the old Headmasters and Headmistresses of Hogwarts. Ellia stood in awe as Dumbledore pulled out his wand.

"Now first we will start with the disarming spell which is Expelliarmus," Dumbledore told Ellia.

"Now repeat after me Expelliarmus," Dumbledore said, before Ellia repeated. She already had her wand pointed at Dumbledore, and she watched as his wand went flying.

"Well you obviously do not need to learn the spell Ellia," Dumbledore smiled, "I see what your dad meant when he said you were smart and talented."

"He said that?" Ellia smiled, beaming that her father had said that about her.

"Of course he did. He was telling the truth as well. Now how about we learn a couple of spells useful in battle, such as Reducto," Dumbledore told the happy child.

"Okay. Should I use this spell on an object so I do not hurt you sir?" Ellia questioned the Professor.

"If you wish to Ellia. That is up to you, I do not mind. I may be an old man but that does not mean I'm not tough," Dumbledore chuckled.

"It's okay sir, I didn't mean it like that. But I will use the spell of an object, such as that book," Ellia pointed her wand at a thick boom that was placed on Dumbledore's desk.

"Just point your wand at it and shout 'Reducto'," Dumbledore encouraged Ellia, standing away from his desk to collect his wand.

"Reducto!" Ellia shouted, causing the book to go flying backwards. Dumbledore stared at the girl, considering how good her abilities were.