Chapter Eighteen : The Death

"Lupin Remus!" Ellia shouted, struggling to get out of Bellatrix's clasp.

"Ellia!" He called, disarming. Bellatrix and sending her flying. Now free of Bellatrix's clasp, Ellia sprinted towards Lupin. The wand that she had stolen from Patricia's draw was tightly secured in her hand as she ran. Jumping up to Lupin, Ellia wrapped her arms around the distant figure.

"Lupin Remus," Ellia panted, out of breath. Her heart was beating as fast as it possibly could as Ellia felt the comfort of her old friend.

"Ellia I thought you were dead. I knew Sirius wasn't lying," Remus said, before rapidly releasing her and pushing her backwards, "Stupefy!" A death eater flew backwards into the middle of the room, lying near Lucius's feet. Grabbing Ellia's hand, Lupin dragged her up from the ground before realising she weighed near on nothing.

"Thank you," Ellia thanked the gentleman, before too drawing the wand she had taken. Harry and another man, one who Ellia wasn't familiar with, were duelling with Lucius.
Backing away from a death eater approaching her, Ellia stood her ground beside Remus.

"Expelliarmos!" She shouted, disarming the Death Eater and taking both him and Remus by surprise that she could perform the spell.

"Congratulations Ellia Snapey, you disarmed me," The death eater chuckled.

"Don't be pathetic Dolohov," Remus sneered, still pointing the wand at the death eater.

"Oh shh wolf boy, all you have to do is give me the girl," Dolohov offered.

"Never," was Remus simple reply.

"Stupefy!" Dolohov's body fell to the ground as Remus turned to face Ellia.

"The stunning spell? Where do you learn this?" Remus asked her.

"I'm not sure. I just do," Ellia said, glancing at Dolohov. But the duo didn't have time to just sit around and catch up on things. Scanning the room for Aurora, Ellia quickly shot a stunning spell at the Death Eater chasing her. But it was too late. The death eater had already sent Aurora toppling backwards, and Ellia darted for her direction. Then a female figure grabbed Ellia's body and dragged  her backwards. Kicking the legs of the body, Ellia struggled to break free of the Death Eaters clasp.

"Remus!" Ellia screeched, before she dragged all the way back to the Autorium. Feeling her body drop to the floor, Ellia rolled over to see Bellatrix's bewitched face.

"Nah aha I killed Sirius Black," she chanted, skipping around Ellia.

"Why do I care?" Ellia snapped at Bellatrix, arising to her feet. It was just the 2 of them, so Ellia had to put up a good fight. But for some reason, she doubted the fact that she was able to hurt or kill Bellatrix Lestrange.

"Because I'm going to kill you next," Bellatrix said, pointing her wand at Ellia.

"Bellatrix!" Harry shouted from the distance, running towards the duo. Sighing in relief that she wasn't alone, Ellia had time to distract Bellatrix and disarm her.

"Bitch!" Bellatrix exclaimed.

"Crucio!" The words had stunned Ellia's ears, and for a moment, she thought she was going to be tortured. Dozens of memories flushed into her head as Ellia prepared to be tortured. Prepared to feel the pain that greeted her everyday. But it didn't. Instead, it was Harry pointing his wand at Bellatrix, but the curse hadn't touched her. Harry was too weak to perform it.

"Petty Potter," Bellatrix sneered. A jet of pain this time hit Ellia's back and she turned around to see his face. Voldemort's face. She forced her eyes to stay open and her body to stay upright but she couldn't. She just couldn't. Her whole body had collapsed to the floor and Ellia had no control. Slowly though, Ellia began to loose consciousness.