CHAPTER 2

Sandro's POV:

"Thank you, Sir Sandro, for coming here and doing the forum for us." The school president shook my hand.

"It's an honor for me, Sir." I said.

"Please tell Senador Marcos to feel better."

"I will, Sir, thank you. Though, I need to go now. Kailangan ko pa po puntahan si pops." I said.

Paglabas ko ng office niya madaming students ang nakaabang na.

"Sandro! Pa-picture naman oh." One of the students said as she got closer to me.

She took a selfie then hug me.

Sunod-sunod naman ang lumapit sa akin para magpa-picture although I don't mind.

After that agad na akong inalalayan ng security papuntang sasakyan ko.

I was resting my head when I noticed that kinky curly haired girl outside the campus gate and may kausap na babae.

"Wait.." I told the driver.

Agad niya naman hininto yung sasakyan.

I rolled down the window to call her but she was already walking na papasok ng campus.

I noticed the girl she was talking to kanina and she was already crying.

I felt bad for her kasi grabe yung iyak niya.

"Can you pullover for a minute?" I asked the driver.

"Yes, Sir." He answered

I immediately walked towards her habang nakayuko ito at umiiyak.

"Um.. excuse me, Miss... are you okay?" I asked.

She slowly looked up to me with her swollen eyes.

"Sandro Marcos?" She said trying to clear her eyes.

"Uh yeah..." I was being shy.

"Anong.. ginagawa mo dito...?" She looked so confused.

"I was just gonna ask you if you know that girl you were talking to kanina? That kinky curly haired girl?"

She pouted a bit.

Baka isipin niya na lumapit lang ako to ask her about some other girl without asking if what happened to her.

"And I just want to make sure if you're okay... are you okay?" Pahabol ko naman.

"Umm Oo.. kasi... totoo yung... ano... yung prediction ni RayaAAAAAaaaa." She started crying again.

Sobrang lakas ng boses niya na halos lahat ng dumadaan nakatingin na sa amin.

It looked like I was the one making her cry.

"Shhh.. stop crying..." I said and she slowly stopped.

"I'm sorry... hindi ko lang talaga mapigilan." She was wiping her tears.

"It's okay... umm what do you mean prediction? by that kinky curly haired girl?"

Kumunot naman ang noo niya.

But she nodded yes.

"Nakita ni Raya last two week na niloloko daw akong boyfriend ko at ng bestfriend ko eh tapos... nakita ko sila kanina...magkasama."

She was about to cry again but I immediately stopped her.

So totoo nga, she can see the future.

"Do you know her name? And her number or her whereabouts?" I asked.

"Um.. her name is Raya and dito siya nag-aaral sa PUP."

"Really? Do you have her number?"

"Hindi pwede eh.. kailangan mo muna magpa-book ng session sa kaniya."

I was confused as hell.

Book a session?

Ano siya hotel?

"What?"

She was nodding her head yes.

"Puntahan mo na lang siya mamaya sa Baclaran. After ng klase niya, mga 5pm. Makikita mo naman agad yung kulot nyang buhok eh." The girl said then started walking away.

Akala ko ba broken hearted yun?

I went back to the car thinking that this is ridiculous.

It's not real.

That psychic thingy..

That prediction..

But somehow I found myself in front of the Baclaran Church.

Wearing a facemask and a cap to disguise myself.

I don't know what I am doing here but my curiosity towards is driving me crazy.

I was walking sa gilid and just looking for her.

"Thank you!! Balikan mo dito ha if nagkatotoo yung sinabi ko!" I heard a loud voice then a guy went out from a small area covered with a tarpaulin.

Sinilip ko naman and I recognized her hair.

Dahan-dahan akong lumapit and she was busy fixing her things.

I was just observing her when she suddenly stopped moving then slowly looked at me.

Medyo kinilabotan naman ako when our eyes met.

"Alam ko talagang hahanapin mo ako." She said.

And was too stunned to speak or move and I was just staring at her.

"Hindi ka ba papasok? Dyan ka lang sa gitna?" She asked then someone bumped into me.

Madami ng dumadaan kaya nababangga na nila ako.

I looked at her again and she smiled at me.

She was gesturing me na pumasok and I don't know but I think my feet just moved on their own.

The next thing I know nakaupo na ako sa harapan niya.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Hiraya Manawari." She answered.