Heart x broken

Gon's POV:

"... W-what..?" I ask out in a quiet disbelief. My breath caught in my throat and my body froze.

"I'm breaking up with you, Freecss-!! Fucking around with your best friend-?? You have no common decency! Our temporary split is now fucking permanent-!" She said to me with a firm authoritative voice that shook slightly as her fists only clenched tighter. ... she's breaking up with me? No, no she.. she can't. She... my fists themselves formed and tightened as my jaw clenched, "YOU CHEATED ON ME FIRST! WITH MARK-? THAT GROWN ASS MAN YOU HAVE CASUALS WITH WHEN YOU'RE BORED-? YEAH- I FUCKING KNEW THE WHOLE FUCKING TIME-" I yelled at her, my eyes watering up again. I don't know where this rage is coming from.

She looked hurt and caught, moving her lips nervously as she tried to speak but was so surprised she couldn't, "I-I-... er-... it's fine, uh-.. how about we call it even..?" She said quietly with a sheepish smile and I bit my lip in frustration. She only wants to be together now since she thinks we are even since I knew about her and Mark the whole time-?? That's.. that's not how it works!! "No... Y-YOU CAN'T MESS WITH ME LIKE THAT! I IGNORED IT FOR A YEAR, DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD THAT IS? I-... I thought you were actually hurt by what I did..! But... you were j-just looking for an excuse to be with him.. r-right?" I say quietly, crying silently. Killua paused from behind me and hugged me close to him, trying to comfort me.

Violet just paused, "You know what- fine. I was only looking for a reasonable excuse to break up with you. You're too much or a wimp to even go to the second stage of our relationship. You expected me to be with you SO long because you wouldn't give me what I wanted? I was just going to take your virginity and leave, like I always do with younger men to mess with them, but you wouldn't fucking budge! So then I got interested in breaking you, but you're so fucking insufferable I'm just going to take your money and LEAVE-" she said, grabbing my wallet off the dresser and taking the Jenny i had as change and even stole my credit card and debit card. She paused and reached for something else in there. The room was filled with tension. She smiled grimly, "Hey... Hunter's Licenses can be sold to be more then enough Jenny for multiple generations to not need to work, right..?" She said and I understood, but my body was frozen. She can't-! .. right-?

Alluka walked towards the door and blocked it, "... You won't leave with his license or his Jenny. Put it back" she said strictly but I can tell she was anxious. Violet looked unamused, ".. I don't want to hurt you little girl" she said, putting my wallet and license in her pocket. She moved closer to Alluka and slowly lifted a strand of her hair and Alluka gulped nervously, tilting her face away. Violet smiled, "I wouldn't hurt a pretty hair on your head, now wouldn't I?" I could feel Killua tense behind me, ".... Don't you fucking dare touch my sister if you want to keep all your teeth and limbs in the right place." he said with a voice of pure vice and venom, jaded by his overprotectiveness of his sister, his eyes growing dark and dim, and I tensed up. He's being scary-

Violet, being a one star hunter, wasn't amused, "Oh, so the assassin grew some balls, huh? Too late" she smiled and without so much as touching Alluka, Violet vanished into thin air and Killua jolted up to check on Alluka, "She didn't touch you, right?" He said calmly and she just gulped and rested against the door, her fingers trembling, "B-big brother. My head hurts.." she said softly as her legs gave out and Killua caught her swiftly and paused, "... Alluka?" He asked to check on her, and she didn't respond. I saw him check her tempature and he paused entirely.

"... I need to take her to the hospital" he said simply as he opens the door and almost leaves when I call out, "W-wait-! D-Don't leave me..! What happened to her-?" I asked, holding my legs to my chest tightly. He stopped walking and looked at me, "I can't talk. Gon, she isn't immune to poison like I am. My family never trained her. If you can't keep up with me, then stay behind. I'm taking her to the hospital" he said, putting Alluka on his back and walked out of the room. I heard a sudden zap and knew he was gone now. Now I'm all alone in the house. By myself. It's been such a long time since I was truly alone. There was always atleast someone here with me. I feel anxious. It's my fault Alluka got attacked by Violet. Its my fault she took my license and all my Jenny. It's my fault that Killua totally thinks I'm at fault for Alluka getting hurt.

I don't want it to be my fault. I don't want to be single again. I don't want to feel like I lost someone again. I can't handle this. I won't handle this. It's too much for me. I get up with shaky legs and sprint out the bedroom to the front door and I peeked out, not seeing Killua anywhere. Of course. My heart was in my throat and my hands queaked nervously. I couldn't even smell him anywhere near. I can't catch up to him now. I can't even sense his or Alluka's aura. I hope Alluka is ok. I don't want her to have gotten hurt because of Violet.

Violet. My tips trembled as I fell to my knees shaking. I loved her. No, I still love her. She betrayed me and my friends. How could she? I trusted her with my life. I trusted her around my closest friends. I trusted her with everything. It's my fault, I should have known she would rip it all away from me. I sobbed as I curled up on the floor with my back hunched, ".. I-it's all my f-fault..." I wailed out weakly, I wish I never met her. I wish Killua, Alluka and I traveled around together.

I wish this would have never happened.