Loosing x or x winning

Gon's POV:

I pulled up in my motorcycle back in the parking lot and lock it up. I know something is wrong. I feel it.

I know Killua will kill me because I left Alluka- but I'm worried!!

I climb up the stairs, minding the missing step, and get to the doorway of our apartment.

.... Killua?

I see him on the floor, like he fell.
"... Killua..?" I asked quietly, kneeling down. I saw his arm. My eyes widened.

I know that ability.

I silently got up and walked past Killua, walking to the bedroom. I smelled the metallic smell of blood and approached the door.

There was only a pool of blood in the middle of the room.

.... Violet you crossed the line.

I walked back to Killua and gently picked him up bridal style and saw the pained expression on his face. He's going to die even faster now. The nen flower on his arm is fully bloomed, as soon as it goes from white to red then he is dead.

Its still white. I have time. "... I'm sorry Killu" I said softly as I carried him down the stairs with a sense of agency and sprinted to my motorcycle and got on, having Killua in my lap facing me so he doesn't fall off. I started the cycle and sped off, breaking the lock that was on the cycle and going above speed limit to the hospital.

He shivered slightly and only then I realized I was crying. I wiped the tear or two that fell onto his cheek and held him close as I sped past cars, going to the parking lot. You'll be fine Killua. I promise. You saved my life back then and will repay the favor for you and your sister.

I hate Violet. It's her fault. All of it. She won't take away Killua. I love him. I parked my cycle and carried Killua into the hospital and didn't even talk to the person at the front desk, just carrying him to the elevator and with my free hand I clicked the elevator button and as the door closed I looked at Killua's face. He's so beautiful. How could she do that to him. She didn't have to use that ability. If I am correct she now has one bullet left out and I need to...

I need to kill her to save Killua.
If Violet dies, the flower wilts and I'm able to rip it out. I still love her but I will break her neck for ruining my life. I focused on the slightly pained expression resting on Killua's face, he looks so... vulnerable. I've never seen Killua vulnerable. I haven't even seen Killua cry either, like he just never wanted to seem weak around me.

He looked sad as well, and that breaks my heart. Time itself seemed to stop as I looked at his face, as if my brain was refusing to move on from having him plain in my arms, if I am not able to save him. He was hit in his arm, so the time limit is around 12 hours, if it was his neck or his heart then it would be 1 hour or if it was his foot then 24 hours. Violet bragged to me when we were dating about the game of darts she was playing with where her bullet hit, and that her ability Guns and roses was limited and she had 2 bullets left, and she told me everything about it.

I don't know why she told me but whatever. The moment was over as the elevator door opened and I snapped out of whatever and began to walk out of the elevator with Killua and walked to the room and opened the door with a free hand. Alluka was awake and was looking out the window. She looked weak, her hand gently shaking as if she was freezing. I quietly placed Killua in a chair and checked up on Alluka.

"... Alluka?" I asked quietly and she turned to look at me. Her eyes widened when she saw me having put Killua down.

"B... big brother? He's not sleeping... is he?" She asked concerningly but there was a weakness and fearfulness in her tone. "... he'll be fine" I said plainly and looked at Killua for a moment and Alluka handed me her blanket and I wrap it lovingly around him.

"You'll be fine. Then we will all live together at Mito's, ok?" I whispered in his ear even though he couldn't hear me and I gently pressed a kiss to his lips before silently pulling away and I left the room with a determined mindset.

I'll do what you couldn't, Killua.
I'll make sure she dies for you.

Alluka's POV:

Wait did-... Gon just kiss big brother?

Like- lip to lip-??

...

HOLY SHIT-

.... God I don't even know if it'll work, I don't even know if Gon loves big brother romantically anymore, that dumbass is thicker than the hate between big brother and our family-

I sighed, god my head hurts. It's so cold... I whimpered softly as I leaned back to lay down, feeling too weak to stay up. I tilt my head to look at big brother. He looks so worried. I want to hug him. But I'm sick too.

I'm so cold. My scalp is so freezing it's burning, my chest is on fire and everything else is numb and looks whiter than big brother's hair. It all hurts so bad. My lungs were starting to hurt from the cold internal tempature, and my throat burned. I'm so tired. What if I just... just take a little nap... for... a bit...

Gon's POV:

I walked out of the hospital.

I will literally fucking tear off her spine and squish her like a bug, melt her eyeballs, rip off her nails, collapse her skull, decapitate her-

No no NO- KEEP THAT MINDSET OUT OF MY MIND- I... don't want to loose myself mentally again. No. Killua is alive. It's not the ant situation again.

I took a deep breath and walked. I don't want to hurt anyone else. I don't want to die. I have so much to live for now.

I'm going to save Killua and Alluka, get rid of Violet and be happy

I just want this all to be over