9. I've got a Trombone and A Dobby

Thomas POV

"Thomas, I'm pretty sure you're in love."

These words echoes in my mind, even though I try to push them away and shut thwm out.

Only one day has passed since I talked to Ava. I refused to reveal who "someone" was and after a while we said goodbye.

Also, Kaya's birthday party is today. Even though her birthday isn't today, she wanted to celebrate it with us. At 3PM (it's currently 10AM). She strictly forbid us from buying gifts. Therefore, Dylan, Will, Ki, Blake, Aml and I decided to go to a huge mall to buy something nice for her.

We decide split up in pairs of two and head to different stores to make sure we don't buy the same thing. We're meeting up at 11AM to eat and discuss what we've bought.

"Okay," Dylan says and rubs his hands together when we're standing in the huge mall. "Who wants to go to the toy store? Kaya totally loves toys."

Ki and Will giggles and raises their hands.

"Ki and Will are responsible for toys." Dylan confirms and Will and Ki runs off, excitedly chatting about what they should buy on their way.

"I want to go to H&M, Ky loves it!" Blake exclaims, his eyes twinkling. Ky is Blake's nickname for Kaya.

Aml rolls his eyes but smiles fondly. "I'll come with you. We don't want you to get lost, do we?"

When they've I notice that--

"Well, it looks like it's you and me Trombone. You and me." Dylan says in a dramatic tone.

"Trombone?" I raise one of my eyebrows and smile. "Nice, Dobby."

"Dobby?" He laughs, looking confused.

"Because, you know, Dylan O'Brien, and you kind of look like him." I smirk.

Dylan rolls his eyes but smiles.
"Thanks. Great, Trombone and Dobby. Now, where are we going to get Kayas birthday present?" Dylan asks, still laughing slightly.

"I don't know. You tell me, you're like her best friend!"

Dobby thinks for a minute before looking at me with a grin.

"What?" I ask.

"How much money have you got?"

-

The jewelery shop. Of course. Kaya loves jewelery and especially necklaces and glitter. I mean, who doesn't?

"A glittering necklace is what we need." Dylan says, as if he just read my mind. But he knows her even better than me, so of course he'd know what she'd want.

"Okay, but how much do you have?" I ask. I only brought about $50.

"I've got..." He checks his wallet. "$45."

"Okay, I have like $50 so that's..." I think for one second before Dylan quickly finish my sentence,

"$95."

"I think someone got an A in math." I smile at him when he shines proudly.

"And someone else got an F." Dylan giggles and I stick my tongue out at him.

"Okay, let's find the perfect necklace!" Dylan finally decides and we enter the world of glitter and necklaces, and I doubt we'll end up with only one necklace.

---

A/n:

IM SORRY FOR THOSE STRANGE NICKNAMES BUT I HAVE NO FANTASY

(Edit: before, thomas called dylan dyli, but i like dobby better soz)

also the currency i used before was £, but now I'm using $ as I imagined this would be set in America heh

and my mom reads this story...,,,,,,
i tRIED TO STOP HER, OK?
But she threatended me.
She said that I wouldn't get any crisps
but I rlly want crisps
so she's reading it.
*sob*

Bye, now I'm going to watch Doctor Who and then I'm going to sleep bc
it's 01:23AM here and I'm preeeetty tired.

Farewell,
Sleep well,
my friends.
*end of poem*

SEE YOU LOVELY PEOPLE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER💕