33. Where and when did I hurt him?

Thomas' POV

I feel bad for raising my voice at Dylan yesterday. I mean, maybe I was too harsh on him?
Although he did offend Diana without even knowing her. I'm pretty sure he hadn't even exhanged three words with her.
Why was he so desperate to know what we were chatting about?
I'm glad he didn't find out. If he knew, he would probably be freaked out. I mean, we talked about him and me. Dylmas. It is creepy, I have to admit. But it's also a good way of finding out his feelings towards me. Diana and all the other fangirls out there seems to be good at seeing that kind of stuff.
But, the question remains, why did he act like that? Has Diana done something to him? Have I? Or might it be... Jealousy?

-

"Yes, of course it is!" Diana sighs when I've told her about Dylan's strange acting.

"What?" I ask, because she seems to have thought out loud again. She does that a lot. Not that it bothers me, I just get slightly confused by it sometimes.

"Jealousy. He's jealous!"

"How'd you know?"

"I just do." She explains, without an explanation. "But don't tell me you've fought?"

She looks too worried, so I decide not to be entirely truthful,
"No..."

She sees right through me and groans.

"But he offended both you and me!"

"Okay, I have fought hard to make this ship float, and I will fight even harder to prevent it from sinking..." She mumbles. Once again, it is like she talks a different language. But the current thing thay worries me the most is if I've hurt Dylan. Although, he hurt me I guess?

"You have to apologise, Thomas." She suddenly orders.

I frown. "No, why would I apologise for him being stupid and offending us?"

"Well, someone's got to, and Dylan hasn't yet."

"But then talk to him! I'm not the one-"

"I know, I know! You're not the one saying this, and saying that, but do you honestly think that he'll talk to me? You just said he said bad things about me."

She's right and I hate it. I mean, yes, I am worried about hurting Dylan, but not that worried. He was the one lighting the match to the fire, he should apologise first.

"Come on, Thomas! Don't be a coward, stop being so full of yourself."

"I'm not a coward!" I protest. Now she's hurting me too.

"Well, then go apologise!" She exclaims and I sigh in defeat, not wanting to have a fight with Diana too. Maybe I should? But no. Not yet, at least.

---
A/n:
Hi guys I know this wasn't the best chapter but now I need tO START CLASS
OK BYE SEE YA🐱😱🌚