(The real) 23. You left so I'm in the city

Thomas' POV

Three hours have passed since Dylan left. In one hour, he's probably arrived. I'm glad he was able to fly to his dad on such a short notice, but... I miss him already. When he comes back, perhaps I'll have the courage to tell him about my feelings for him? I want to tell him that I like him, so badly, but I'm afraid to ruin what we have (even though I don't really know what that is). I'd rather have him close but unknowing, than distant and knowing. If I'd tell him, would he stay or run away? Would the feeling be mutual? Would he understand? All those questions fills my mind for a second, then someone knocks on the door to my room and I snap back to reality.

"Yeah?" I yell and head towards the door. "Come in."

Someone opens the door and Ki steps in.

"Hi man!" He greets with a kind smile.

"Hi." I grin back at him, glad to not be alone anymore. "How's it going?"

"Alright, you?"

"Yeah."

"Hey, you know we're free today." He announces and his smile hints that he wants to take advantage of this  unexpected freedom.

"We are?" I raise my eyebrows since I was unaware. Why do I never hear these kind of news first?

"Yeah, let's go do something fun!" He suggests and sounds excited, making me wonder if he already has something planned.

"I'm in." I say nontheless, I trust Ki.

-

It turns out that Ki invited Kaya, Jacob, Katherine, Dexter and Rosa to go see Jurassic World at a cinema. It appears none of us has seen that movie and we all agree it's a good idea and head to the cinema.

"Well, it's still two hours left until it starts," Ki sighs and looks up from his phone, on which he has been texting someone from for ten minutes.

"What should we do until then?" I ask the others, and Kaya lips forms into a mischevious smile.

"I have an idea..." She reveals and proceeds to explain it. "It's like truth or dare, but no truth. There's three severities. The first one is like..." She thinks for a moment. "Like go to someone random and say hi. The second one can be to hug someone from behind and the third one is to ask for someone's number or just kiss someone random on the cheek. You know, stuff like that. The one who asks decides, and the one who gets asked do what the one who asks says and then decides the next time. And we're doing all this on random people. Get it?"

Everybody nods.

"Great, let's start."

Kaya's first to ask. "Rosa." She smirks after, with half-closed eyes, looking at us.

"Eh... One?" She says reluctantly, and laughs nervously.

"Oh, great! Go to a guy, and say that he's hot."

Rosa groans.

"Isn't that like, three?" She complains, eyeing her surroundings.

"No, three is much worse." Kaya giggles. She seems to like embarrassing people.
Rosa sighs and rises from the table we're all seated around. She looks around again until her eyes land at a pretty tall guy with brown hair and a white t-shirt. Good choice. She heads over to him and glares at us. We're all smirking and waving at her, before she pokes his shoulder. We watch them chat for a while until he gives her an are-you-crazy-look. She hurries away from him and back to us.

"Never. Again." She says and buries her face in her hands. She then peeks through her fingers to ask Ki.

"Three." He says with a smirk. Of course.

Rosa smiles. "Kiss a random girl on the cheek."

Ki winks at her before he heads to a girl with long red (obviously dyed) hair, loads of makeup, short shorts, a black top and black converse. All of us can hear him greet her and we watch her lock eyes with him. They talk for some time until he, all of a sudden, pecks her cheek. She slaps him before he can react. We all burst out laughing and Ki apologises and awkwardly stumbles back to our table.

"Stop laughing! It wasn't funny!" He exclaims and the red mark on his cheek seems to agree.

It goes on like that for a while. I get asked twice. The first time, I get kicked out from a coffee shop, and the second one I almost getting hit by a car. Sounds like a fun game, huh?

When Ki later checks at his clock we all have to run to the cinema.

-

When the movie is over, at 22.30, we all head back to the hotel while discussing it. When we're back, we say allngoodnight and go to our individual rooms to get some sleep.

It was one of the most fun days of my life, actually. Though it would've been ever better with Dylan there, of course. I miss him even more, and I really wish that he would've been with us today.

Stop thinking about him!

I lay down in frustration, thinking about finally getting some rest and as soon as I've laid my head on the pillow, I can feel the sleep taking over.

But I can't.
I can't stop thinking about him.

---

A/n:
Ikr, extra long chapter, but(t)
I wanted to make up for my little (and hilarious but heartbreaking) joke. And guys,
DYLAN IS NOT DEAD.
NO, HES NOT.
HES FULLY ALIVE AND TOTALLY CRUSHING ON THOMAS.
OK? Ok.
Tfios moment sry
*cries*

And by the way...
THANK YOU ALL SM FOR 100 FOLLOWERS AND 7K WTF?????600 VOTES?????? OMG OML ILYSMILYSM❤️💖💘👊🏼🌚💘💖💟💕💝🎉💝

BUT(t) (someone stop me) TEEN WOLF IS TONIGHT AND IM SO EXITED SO BYE GONNA WATCH IT SEE YA IN THE NEXT CHAPTER BYE💖🌚😎💕