15. Growing secrets

Thomas' POV

"Hi, Thomas!" Kaya's smile almost blinds me. Katherine, Ki and Jacob smiles too. Dylan is suddenly very interested in the table and stares down at it. Okay, something strange is definetly going on here. I frown a bit, but sit down with them.

"What's going on?" I ask and gaze around at the people around the table.

"Oh, nothing! Just chilling and eating lunch... You know..." Kaya says and the others, except for Dylan of course, nod a little bit to enthusiastically.

"Okay..."

I lean towards Dylan and whisper,
"What's really going on?"

He turns to me, smiles smugly and winks. I'm glad I'm sitting down, because my legs turn into spaghetti.

"Secrets."

"What kind of secrets?" I smirk.

"Secret secrets." He smiles devilishly.
I sigh and roll my eyes.

"You're hopeless."

"Hey, you two lovebirds over there! Stop whispering sweet words to each other and listen to this!" Kaya commands, a little bit too loud.

Both Dylan and I roll our eyes.

-

Wes came to us whilst we were eating and asked us to come and meet him in the film studio, so there we went. And not just us, the whole cast for The Scorch Trials is present.

"Good morning, everyone!" Wes calls, trying to get attention from all the talking people.

"Hey!" He shouts louder and the chatting dies.

"Good morning, everyone," Wes tries again. "You're probably wondering why you're all are here. I have some news. Instead of starting the filming in two days, we'll start tomorrow."

The noise rises again.

"Tomorrow? Why?" Dylan shouts loud enough for Wes to hear.

It gets quiet again as everyone anticpates an answer.

"Because we've decided some extra scenes in the end are necessary. There are no major changes, don't worry. You'll get the new script tonight."

Yay. New script. I hope the kiss still is included. Aaand, I should stop thinking.

---

A/n:
I'm sorry for not updating but first I lost my keys, and when I found them I lost my phone.
My phone which had ran out of battery.
What can I say, I also lost some parts of my brain in the process but whatever.
But I found it in the only place which I hadn't looked....... under my bed
. . .
*i don't think with my brain, i think with my feelz as you might notice*
Anyways,
HAVE YOU SEEN THE TEEN WOLF AND SCORCH TRIALS TRAILERS? IF YOU HAVENT, WATCH THEM
wHATCH THEM
WATCH THEMEEMMERMDMVNDJ
NO, I DONT CARE IF ITS 5 IN THE MORNING OR 11 IN THW NIGHT, WATCH THEM NOW AND FANGIRL OR FANBOY OR FANPERSON LIKE THE ABNORMAL FAN YOU ARE
OK?
OK.
and btw I'm going to delete A sky full of stars
Bc I since the first part got deleted I've lost interest for writing that.
Ok gtg now bye
See yah in the next chapter🍕💕