37. Share your confuison and find a resolution...?

Thomas' POV
Oh god, oh god, oh god. I should've known. Of course she couldn't keep a secret like this. But to say we were dating? That's way over the line.
I'm still feeling a little bad about how how I acted when I asked Dylan where she, Diana, was, but this is an emergency. I'll apologise later, when I have fixed this mess. Where did he say she was?
In the dressing room, I think. With Kaya.
When I reach the dressing room I can hear their voices through the wall.
"Yeah, Ki Hong said he would take me here, but he disappeared somewhere. I don't know." That was definitely Diana.
"I get it. He can be like that sometimes. But it was nice of him inviting you here." Kaya says.
"Yes, it really was. It's been great meeting y'all."
"It's been awesome meeting you too. But, has it been someone who was extra great meeting?" I can literally hear her smirk.
"I-I," Diana stutters. "No. I mean, Jacob was very nice and-"
"Jacob?" Kaya says and whistles. "Nice."
"But Thomas, mostly Thomas, and Dylan were awesome too, but you know-"
"They've already got each other."
Both girls laugh and I shake my head to remind myself to stop eavesdropping. I decide to interrupt their little boys talk and step inside.
"But seriously, I-"
I clear my throat and both of the girls gasp.
"Hi," I say awkwardly.
"Oh my god, you scared us!" Kaya laughs.
"Um... Yeah, sorry." I try to smile but fail. I'm too nervous.
Diana bites her lip.
"How long have you stood there?" She asks shyly. I decide not to tell them considering their conversation about me and Dylan.
"I just walked past and heard your voices. Nothing more." They both relax a bit.
"Actually, there's something I'd like to talk to Diana about, if you excuse us?"
I add. Kaya nods and raises her left eyebrow but says nothing. I clear my throat again and point at the door.
Kaya sighs but leaves.
"So, what is it?" Diana simply asks.
"I..." I try to find the right words to continue. "I got a phone call today."
"Oh yeah? From who? And what has that to do about me?" She frowns a bit.
"From my sister. Ava. She told me that there's a rumour going on..."
"Rumour? About me?"
"No, about me. And Dylan. That we're d-dating." My cheeks heat up.
"Aw, you're blushing!" She grins. "But, once again, what has that to do with me?"
"I just... I mean, you were - are - one of the persons I have told my feelings about, and I just wondered - I am not saying that I think it was you -... but-"
"But you think it was me who started it." She sighs, obviously annoyed.
"Y-yeah. Or, I wonder if it was you." I correct her. "Was it?"
"No! No. Of course it wasn't. I swore not to tell anyone, remember?"
I nod.
"But you don't seem to trust me anyway, do you?" She snaps.
"I-"
"I'm not such a awful human being, just for your record, even if you thought so. I swear. Or wait, there's no meaning in swearing, because you won't trust me anyway!" She finish and pushes past me. I'm too confused to even blink when the door slams behind me.
-
After the strange conversation with Diana, Wes calls us for a meeting to tell us that we will start recording outside. In my opinion, filming outside is funnier because there it's easier to get empathy and make the movie better. That was a plus when we filmed The Maze Runner.
A thing that is rather a minus, is that as soon as I try to talk to Diana, she pretends like I don't exist.
---
A/n:
sorRY IT TOOK SO LONG OMG
IT HAS JUST BEEN SO
MUCH STUFF HAPPENING
WITH SCHOOL AND DAN AND PHIL AND THE SCORCH TRIALS
OH YEAH RIGHT I SAW THE SCORCH TRIALS
THE OTHER DAY AND IM DEAD
(I WOULD MAKE A JOKE ABOUT THE EXTRA DEATH HERE BUT I DONT WANNA START A FIGHT OR ANYTHING)
IT WAS AMAZING
IM CRYING
I WONT SPOIL ANYTHING
EXCEPT THAT NEWT LOOKS RLY HOT ALL THE FUXKIFN TIMe AND THOMAS SWEATS LIKE A LOT ;););););)
YOIRE WELCOME
BUT I HAVE ART yay NOW SO
GTGTGTG
SEE YALL IN THE NEXT CHAPter🌚😭🌆