Medication (Off/Gun)

Off was grumpily tossing and turning in his bed. He couldn't fall asleep. His throat was hurting, and his nose was stuffy. Who could in this hot weather catch a cold? Why was he so unlucky? Was he really getting old? He turned one more time, closing his eyes and hoping to fall asleep, but to no avail. He groaned loudly in frustration. The door to his room suddenly opened, revealing Gun.

"Why are you not sleeping, Papii?" He asked, frowning at his partner. He was cute even more when he was concerned.  

"I can't." Off, answered, shrugging. 

"Did you take your medication?" Gun continued, stepping inside the bedroom. 

"I did." Off blinked innocently at his tiny boyfriend, pouting in the process to look more pitiful. Gun walked closer, sitting on the edge of the bed. He put his palm on Off's forehead to check the temperature. 

"No fever." He hummed in satisfaction. Off smiled at the small action. 

"Come here." Off smirked mischievously before pulling Gun down. 

"Papii!" The younger squeaked but settled under the blanket with him. 

" Sleep, you big baby." He commanded gently, letting Off snuggle closer. Off sighed in satisfaction as his eyes closed almost immediately. Having Gun in his arms was the best medicine, after all.