Display (Sean/White)

Author's note: Sean/White/Black miniseries part 11/???  

The phone in White's pocket was vibrating for a while, but he was so distracted by Sean's warm, firm back that he didn't even think about pulling it out and looking at a display. He didn't have to. It was more than evident the caller was his brother. By the time they parked in front of the old-looking building, he was smiling from ear to ear. White reluctantly let go off Sean's waist. He liked the feeling of the taller's abs on his palms. Stepping down from the bike, he handed Sean his helmet, smiling shyly at him.

"Thank you, P'Sean." White thanked, fidgeting on the spot, not knowing what to say or do. He felt this attraction toward his brother's friend, and he was a bit overwhelmed by that feeling. Back in Russia, he wasn't allowed to date freely. His father always picked the right girl for him, not caring if White even wanted to. At first, he didn't think about the lack of interest, blaming it on his father. When he later found himself checking out boys instead of girls, he realized what was going on. He never told his father, though. The fright of getting punished was greater than anything. 

"Why are you so late, White? And why the fuck are you not picking up your phone?!" Black's voice roared from the entrance, making White jump in surprise.

"I got a little lost." White voiced out, watching his twin run towards him. His angry expression didn't look pleasant. White gulped invisible saliva.

"Lost? Don't tell me you tried to walk here." Black scoffed. 

"I wanted to save money." White reasoned.

"Why are you with this dickhead?" Black growled, eyeing Sean suspiciously. The other male didn't react to Black, acting as if he wasn't even here. 

"P'Sean helped me and took me here. Don't be rude to him." White pouted. He didn't like how his twin treated Sean. Would it kill him to be nice to people around for once? 

"Whatever. Did you eat? Are you hungry?" Black dismissed White's comment. 

"I could eat," White admitted shyly, placing his hand on his growling tummy.

"Cute," Sean muttered, but it didn't get unnoticed by them. 

"What the fuck you just said?!"Black shouted, stepping closer to Sean. 

"That your brother is fucking cute!" Sean yelled at Black's face, hopping off of his bike, ready to fight. White didn't know what just happened. The only thing his brain could process was Sean's statement. His whole face was turning red, and his heart was racing. It wasn't good.

"I am going to kill you!" Black shouted back, but before he could really do anything, White tugged at his jacket. 

"P'Black..." He stutters. Only his brother could help him calm down.