Treatment (Pick/Rome)

"Rome, please come with me!" Emma pleaded, tugging at her best friend's sleeve. 

"No, go alone." Rome refused, shaking off Emma's arm. 

"Please." She begged again.

"Can't you see I am cooking? P'Pick will be home soon." Rome pointed at the boiling pot on the stove. 

"Pick can cook his food himself. He's not a child." Emma snickered. 

"No, he's not, but I like doing this for him. You should cook for P'Porsche from time to time too." Rome scolded. 

"Why do you even need to go there anyway?" Rome asked as he stirred the sauce. 

"You need a skin treatment from time to time." Emma pointed out. 

"We did it before you got stuck with Pick. Look at yourself." She frowned, observing her friend's face. 

"You need it more than me." She added. 

"You should go." Pick's voice interrupted their conversation. 

"Emma, take him with you." He addressed Emma this time. 

"Go have fun, Rome, and come back home all shiny and smiley." 

"But."

"No arguing. You deserve the time for yourself too." Pick stopped Rome from talking back, pulling him closer to give him a quick peck on the lips. 

"Come on." Emma pulled Rome away from his boyfriend.

"See you later, P'Pick." She shouted from the door, dragging poor confused Rome with her.