Internal (Sean/White)

Author's note: Sean/White/Black miniseries part 4/???  It's longer than I intended at first, but who cares? 🤷‍♀️

When Black agreed to take him to his interview, he didn't think the type of transport would matter to him. It did. Standing in front of him was a big black motorbike, the monster on two wheels which could easily send you to the hospital. He knew this all too well. He had quite a several bikers lying on the table with life-threatening injuries. There was a reason for those people to be the most suitable organ donors. He turned to his brother with a frown, making an internal battle with himself. 

"Helmet." Black only said, placing the dark head protector on him. 

"It's safe." He added, sensing White's discomfort. White wasn't entirely convinced, yet he trusted his brother to be careful while driving. Sitting behind Black, he wrapped his arms around his waist tightly. The bike made a loud noise and moved forward. As soon as they entered the road, Black speeded up. The gentle breeze caressed his bare face, which was nice in Thailand's warm weather. Maybe riding a bike wasn't all that bad. It's not like he had a choice. He didn't know how to drive a car, thanks to his father, who thought it was bothersome. And with paying the driver, he had him under the radar all the time. 

The ride wasn't that long, and before White could memorise the way, the motorbike stopped in front of the old-looking building. 

"We are here," Black announced, waiting for him to step down. White stumbled on the pavement, handing the helmet to his brother. 

"Do you have everything? Wallet, phone?" 

"I do. Don't worry." White smiled at Black. His brother used to protect him even as a child. He was acting all tough, but in reality, he was a big softie inside. 

"Call me when you are done. I will pick you up."  

White nodded, blinking a few times before he hugged Black hard. 

"You will do fine. You got this, baby brother." Black hugged him back, and in an instant, White felt like he could do anything. He let go of his twin, took a deep breath, and made his way inside the clinic. The interior of the building wasn't what he expected. One big room served as a waiting room with a small reception near the entrance. White noticed three doors on the other side, assuming they were consulting rooms. He straightened his glasses, walking over to the reception. The girl standing behind the counter looked young to be a nurse, and she wasn't dressed like one too. She smiled at him as soon as he stopped in front of her. 

"How can I help you?" She asked kindly. 

"I am here for an interview." White smiled back.

"You are White? The new doctor?" The girl asked, eyes sparkling with excitement.

"Yes. As I said, I am here for an interview." White corrected her, but it landed on the receptionist's deaf ear.

"You are cute. I am Namo. Receptionist. Not nurse, though. I am helping out Nuch. Nuch is head here. You will like her. She's incredible." Namo blabbered. White was amused. Did he come to ask for a job, or was he already hired?  

"I will call her. Wait a minute." Namo rushed from behind the counter, running away and disappearing behind one of the doors, leaving stunned White behind. He stood on the same spot for a while when the door behind him opened. He stepped aside, making room for the newly arrived patient.

"It's your fucking fault." 

The voice was more than familiar to him. White turned around, spotting his brother and two other men standing right behind him. Black was standing next to a silver-haired guy, who was pressing a rag on his bleeding upper arm and glaring at the tall, handsome male on the other side. 

"My? Are you kidding me?" The tall guy snickered.  

"Can you two stop? I am getting a headache." 

"Sorry, Gram." The tall man apologized immediately. Black didn't say anything, but White could tell he was sorry too. 

"P'Black?" White dared to address his brother, hoping he won't cause him trouble. The arguing stopped, and the group looked at him. Seeing the shocked faces of his brother's friends was entertaining. It seemed Black didn't tell them about having an identical twin brother.