Blood for blood - Epilogue

THE sky is a brilliant white page of fog, and clouds

THE sky is a brilliant white page of fog, and clouds. The calm winter's sun creeping over the distant hills, and reflecting over the clear blue body of lake.

The salty smell was so pungent that one could practically taste it dancing on their taste buds, just by scent. The surface of the ocean looked as if it were covered in thousands of mini diamonds shimmering against the surface.

A deep blue with a slight silvery undertone. Waves crashed against each other, toads croaked atop of lily pads, birds whistled, wind humming songs only mother nature could hear.

In the distance -- a boat emerged from the fog. Carrying an individual with more inner baggage than outer.

Features harsh, eyes tinged, lips narrowed as the sun casting down its afternoon rays.

Another being -- blue eyes, curly black hair, and tanned skin, stretched his sore shoulder, sliding the paddle out of the water as the boat swayed through the clearance, rowing itself.

She graced the silence with her voice, cracked after not having used it in so long. ''How long till Florida?''

He glanced at his wrist, despite the fact he had no watch, before looking back up to analyze his surroundings.

Seeing nothing short of green and plantation in the distance as the boat slowed over seaweed.

 ''We're already here.''