Episode 1: It All Began With Fire

The screen fills with an array of colorful cubits, gathering towards each other until they filled the screen and then shuffled out of the frame within the next half-second, letting us all see the firey Magma Wastelands on screen in the entirety of its scorching, lavaland-like glory. The camera pans down to the Infernite Cousins as they walk around, enjoying the wonderful scenery.

"Oh yeah, this looks like the perfect place to pitch our tent." Remarked Flamzer.

"We didn't bring any tents!" Blurted Burnard, the camera closing in on him.

Cut to a close-up of Flamzer.

"You didn't bring any tents? ON A CAMPING TRIP!?" Shouted Flamzer, clearly furious by the lack of tent at a time when it was necessary.

"WHAT DID YOU MIX-MONKEYS BRING!? Sleeping bags?"

"Nope." Said Burnard.

"Beans and bacon? Trail mix?" Asked Flamzer.

"Nuh-uh!" Said Burnard, waving his finger carelessly.

"Board games? S'mores? Fudge brownies? MOIST TOWELETTES!?" Shouted Flamzer.

Boy was Flamzer furious, the Infernite Cousins had little to absolutely no camping supplies needed for the camping trip! Except there was at least one thing Burnard brought.

"We brought.. an ICE CUBE!" Exclaimed Burnard.

But the cube was so cold, it made Burnard practically juggle the cube by throwing it around with his red pincers before accidentally dropping it. The scene slightly glitches before using a glitch transition to the Infernite Cousins finally beginning to settle in their camping spot.

"Ah, now that's what I call a cold campcube." Sighed Flamzer.

"It gives me the shivers." Admitted Meltus with a sneeze.

"I can't feel my feet!" Blurted Burnard, laughing as he always would.

"Yes sir, there's nothing better than a frosty Mixmallow." Said Flamzer with a bite of his chilled Mixmallow.

Meanwhile, three nixels got on top of the stone they hid behind and chanted "nix".

"Did you hear that?" Asked Meltus.

Quickly, the nixels ducked down behind the stone and kept quiet.

"There must be someone out there!" Worried Meltus.

The cube-eared nixel shushed the two other nixels and then started hooting, with said two other nixels joining in.

"That's nothing to be afraid of!" Laughed Flamzer.

"It's just a couple of hoot-doodles, doodling at the moon!"

Suddenly, one of the nixels, the cat-eared nixel, started glitching. The pointy-eared nixel and the cat-eared nixel covered the cat-eared nixel's mouth in order not to make the Infernite Cousins notice them with the muffled glitching noises.

"..That sounded more like static, I think." Said Meltus.

"Hehehe, they're really weird Hoot-doodles, huh?" Replied Burnard.

The cat-eared nixel stopped glitching, prompting the other two nixels let go of its mouth in response. More static was heard, and it was coming from some black, glitchy goop that was leaking off of one of the cliffs in Magma Wastelands. The Infernite Cousins saw the glitchy goop and realized that there were no Hoot-doodles in sight, meaning the static came from the goop itself.

"What the heck is that stuff?" Questioned Burnard.

"I don't know, but I think we gotta run for it? Shouted Flamzer.