Episode TBD: From One Timeline To Another

Soon, everyone went to bed in their new home. NNGA Nurp-Naut’s Mixel Moon Madness counterpart slept on the couch with the blanket clutched in his hands, Rokit slept on the ground beside NNGA Nurp-Naut as he snored all of his troubles away, the two Nixels slept on top of the couch without a care in the world, Flain slept on the other side of the couch with his everlasting fire being snuffed out for the night with only the smoke trailing away from the top of his head, Seismo laid in another bed with his tall legs hanging off of the bed frame, and NNGA Nurp-Naut laid awake in his bed, watching his Mixel Moon counterpart sleep in peace. Seeing him, he reminded of his own tribemates. It had been a long time since he's seen his tribemates, so he felt very nostalgic when he saw Rokit and his Mixel Moon counterpart for the first time. This had caused him to feel comforted by his youth, but strangely, he also turned to a grieving mood.
He remembered two green mixels that he had been with for so long yet left him behind back in the Mixamajig Incident. Their names were "Spudnick" and "Rockett", at least he remembered that was their names.

(A/N: I just referenced Spudnick from SMG4!)

They took care, they fed him, they clothed him, they played with him, they were the best tribemates he could ever have in his life and yet, he had been separated from them ever since he got swept up in the crowd when Mixopolis was first built. Ever since then, NNGA Nurp-Naut has had a fear of separation from his loved ones, his friends, and even his adopted parent. Ever since then, NNGA Nurp-Naut slowly lost the memories of his tribemates over time yet he never lost the grief that came within those memories. Ever since then, NNGA Nurp-Naut felt scared and lost, even when he knew where he was and where to go.

But then he glanced at the alarm clock as it read "10:04", and that's when he knew he needed to quit worrying and start dreaming so he tucked up his blanket, closed his eyes, and began to dream a little dream… We transition to NNGA Nurp-Naut waking up on a gray couch in a gray living room decorated with bleak furniture in what could've been assumed to be 50 shades of gray at once, hung family photos of himself and his tribemates which grew old, cracked, and smudged with said smudges mostly covering his tribemates and what seemed to be himself but with only one eye, purple, black, gray, and red candles that flickered orange flames beneath the light gray wallpaper decorated with dark gray dandetulips, and a skull being the centerpiece of the black coffee table right in front of the very couch he woke up in. NNGA Nurp-Naut stood up from the couch, not realizing his loss of color, and held the skull in curiosity. Suddenly, he flinched as he heard a bell ringing coming from a pitch-black door that had the same face as NNGA Nurp-Naut's cycloptic counterpart, brown door knob decorated with green spots, and various shards of red glass taped to the door which grew brightly yet dimly.

"..What the?" Muttered NNGA Nurp-Naut.

NNGA Nurp-Naut walked up to the door and felt the door's strangely soft texture, and then his hand moved to the doorknob and gripped it softly. He slowly opened the door and behind it was an entire sea that was the most colorful thing in wherever NNGA Nurp-Naut was in his dream. Rocks of all shapes and sizes were places around the colorful coral that grew all across the ground, the various scales of different fish gleamed in the sunlight from above, glowing peanutfish bounced along the seas as their stingers brushed themselves against the dancing seaweed, and while the entire sea continued to bounce about, it somehow stood still enough at the same time to not come pouring out the door in an instant.

(A/N: Since this series is basically canceled due to lack of motivation and a plot that really drags on and adds unnecessary characters, I've decided to post this last chapter for all to enjoy and interpret as they will. However, I will allow remixes and remakes of the fanfic, but I do hope the product will be better than the last time I let someone rewrite a cancelled fanfic. Specifically the SMG4 x Mixels one.)