Episode 13: The Darkness Within

"Gobba, do not move." Warned Crumbs.

Gobba looked around again, still in confusion.

"Oh, so I do have something on my face! Ha-hahah-hah!" Exclaimed Gobba.

N and Crumbs immediately pushed Gobba into the closet and pushed against the door, forcing it to stay closed.

"Ow, what's going on?" Complained Gobba.

"This is NOT a drill, it's for your own good!" Shouted N.

"Well, if I'm gonna be in here, at least tell me why!" Gobba shouted back as he grabbed a cup of fresh cake pops.

Cut to the inside of the closet. Before Gobba could eat the entire cup, and before anyone could say anything, Gobba once again started to cough out The Darkness. Gobba gasped at the sight of The Darkness inside the closet with him, alone, and in the dark with the only light coming from the cracks of the door. Cut back to outside the closet, where Crumbs and N are still pushing onto the door.

"HELP, LET ME OUT! THE DARKNESS IS IN THE CLOSET!" Yelled Gobba as he banged on the closet door.

"Yeah, 'The Darkness' that you coughed up!" N yelled back.

"N's right, we can't risk you coughing up The Darkness on us!" Said Crumbs.

However, Gobba suddenly stopped yelling, shouting, and banging on the door. An awkward silence has begun.

"..Gobba?" Asked Crumbs.

But Gobba didn't answer. Crumbs was about to grab the doorknob on the door of the closet, but N grabbed her hand to stop her from opening the closet.

"No, we can't risk it! I know something naughty when I see it!" Protested N.

Crumbs opened her mouth to protest, but she had no idea what to say so she instead shot a bored look at N instead. All of a sudden, Gobba chomped a giant hole into the door, only to reveal that he has been fully corrupted and has a giant hand made of The Darkness inside of his mouth. Corrupted Gobba then used his Darkness Hand to grab Crumbs' face, causing N to yelp in fear and run towards the door in an attempt to get it to open up, only to find that Corrupted Pink Panther and Corrupted James were at the door.

"NO, NOO!" Shouted N.

N slammed the door shut and headed to the windows to try to pull the nailed-down planks off of them as an escape route, only he was having a harder time than he needed to do so. Meanwhile, in the background, Corrupted Pink Panther had used Corrupted James as a ram, causing the door to break down.

"Come.. on.. OPEN!" Shouted N.

*Commercial Break*

Cut to a medium shot of Rokit and Corrupted Nurp-Naut battling it out in the sky, with fireballs being thrown from the bottom of the scene. The camera pans out, revealing that Flain was firing the fireballs at Corrupted Nurp-Naut using the fire supply atop his head.

"Come on Flain, shoot him!" Worried Vulk.

"I'm trying, but that two-faced dude keeps moving around and it's messing up my aim!" Said Flain.

A punch sound was heard, and then Corrupted Nurp-Naut suddenly fell down in front of Flain. Cut to Rokit floating down, huffing and puffing from the energy he lost from the fight.

"You.. you can't hurt me no more.. you murp-monkey." Rokit warned Corrupted Nurp-Naut as they glared at each other.

"I know you'll still do it, but it's my first and only warnin' to you."