Episode 19: The Questionable Dinner Party

Now feeling they didn't have a choice, Seismo, Krader, and the Flains all stood at the table but then Queen Entozoa ordered her servants to grab some chairs for the four mixels so now the mixels started sitting at the table instead of standing at it. Queen Entozoa started to open her mouth and slowly take a deep breath just to make an announcement, but suddenly, the kingdom doors slammed open by an orange, fuzzy creature who wore a green hat and a light blue bowtie and a blue, horse like creature who wore a pearl necklace.

"Sorry I'm late!" Apologized the orange creature.

"Hey, it's Hater and Mr. Peepers! Sylvia, and you said we wouldn't know anyone."

"Wander!" Exclaimed Queen Entozoa as she hugged the orange creature.

"So glad you made, it my dear boy! Ooh, sit next to me!"

One of the servants then pulled up a chair for Wander on the right side of Queen Entozoa. Cut to a skeleton in a black and red hood with a flabbergasted look upon his face.

"W-W-Wander? W-w-what is he do- wha- wha- who- wha- why?" Stuttered the skeleton.

Cut to Wander and Entozoa.

"Queen Entozoa, I can't thank you enough for inviting me and Sylvia to your swanky shindig! I can't wait to meet all your fascinating guests!" Complimented Wander as he bowed to Queen Entozoa.

Pan to the left side of Queen Entozoa's seat where we see the four mixels with Sylvia talking about "The Lady Haymaker" and "The Duchess of Wailing".

"..Question, why we have dinner?" Krader asked Queen Entozoa.

"Ah, that is a great question, the answer to that is because I am dyyyy...." On the last word, her eyes rolled back in her head and she let her head fall over and hit the table.

Cut to the attendees as they stare in shock in order; Peepers and the skeleton, an ampomorphic shark, the four mixels, the flaming bull, and then back to Queen Entozoa.

"-Yyying to tell you something. I'm dying." Continued Queen Entozoa.

"But before I die, I will bequeath to one of you villians my vast empire and extensive power which I have spent 1,000 years building."

Cut to the skeleton and Peepers as they high-five each other, and then cut to Kragthar, the flaming bull.

"Are you a thousand years old? You don't look a day over four hundred! Heh, am I right? Who's with me?" Kragthar nervously complimented.

The rest of the guests stood in awkward silence. Cut to Queen Entozoa as she bangs her scepter twice, calling two of her servants to take Kragthar away. Cut to Kragthar as he topples over, widen to frame him taken away by the servants.

"Wait, no! What if I say you do look your age? Or older?" Begged Kragthar.

The doors slam, we see pink lightning come out from the cracks and hear Kragthar screaming in agony and pain. As he screams, cut to Lord Hater and Peepers as they look on, Entozoa behind them

"That was desperate! I cannot stand desperate!" Complained Queen Entozoa.

Behind shot of her chair, she points to the left. As she speaks, she slowly points to the right with the camera following.

"Whomever I bequeath control of my power to must be one who possesses great strength, someone deserving. I DO NOT WANT WEAKLIIIIIINGS!" Shouted Queen Entozoa.

Queen Entozora then started coughing a lot. Cut to the four mixels who stare at her in shock and then quickly turn to the tarts on their plates. Cut to Rokit and the nixel who are still up in the ceiling with the nixel looking down on Queen Entozoa in horror while shivering. The nixel crouched down, held onto its knees, and then fell onto its side while Lord Hater complained about how Peepers shouldn't have Queen Entozoa's kingdom and power because he's a goody-two shoes and Queen Entozoa told him that Peepers is the number one most wanted fugitive in the galaxy is faintly heard.
Rokit shuddered at Queen Entozoa's harsh attitude afterwards.