Episode 17: Congregation

Cut to Krog and Snoof.

"Sorry I doubted you, little buddy." Apologized Krog.

"Aww, that's okay Krog." Assured Snoof.

Krog scooped up Snoof, and then he gave him a noogie.

"Noogie!" Shouted Krog with a great, big smile.

Cut back to the Maximum Mixel puppet.

"But first, you must perform a quest!" Continued the Maximum Mixel puppet.

Cut back to Krog and Snoof, with Krog still carrying Snoof.

"A quest?" Asked Snoof.

Now becoming furious with disbelief, Krog began to shake Snoof and drop him almost immediately.

"NOW LOOK WHAT YOUR DELUSIONS GOT US INTO, DOOFUS!" Barked Krog.

Cut back to the Maximum Mixel puppet.

"You must undertake a search for fantastic riches; the long-lost Mixamajig!" Announced the Maximum Mixel puppet.

Cut to a pan of the Mixels staring in awe, with the Munchos eating, as the Maximum Mixel continued to speak.

"To its possessor, the Mixamajig shall grant all of their wildest mixing hopes and dreams!" Continued the Maximum Mixel puppet.

Cut back to the Maximum Mixel puppet.

"The question is, which of you is special enough to be chosen as the keybearer?" Asked the Maximum Mixel puppet.

Cut to the Munchos. Snax is still eating popcorn while Berp is juggling.

"Oh, I could use zome vunderfulness! Maybe I could be ze chosen vun!" Exclaimed Vaka.

"First, you gotta be worthy! It's just one big juggling act." Explained Berp.

Berp swallowed the fruit he juggled and winked at Vaka-Waka. Cut to the Glorp Corp Cousins.

"I think maybe I should be the chosen one, it's in the blood!" Assumed Gurggle.

"Please! I am the essence of worthiness!" Bragged Dribbal.

Dribbal then snorted, causing his snot to fall to the ground. Cut to the Frosticousins.

"No chance here!" Shouted Krog.

Chilbo laughed nervously while Snoof crossed his fingers in hopes of being the chosen one.

"Pretty, pretty please, choose me, choose me!" Muttered Snoof.

A glow forms around his hands as the Mixamajig key materializes in them, and a spotlight shines over him.

"Oh worthy one, take this key; never let it out of your sight." The Maximum Mixel puppet told Snoof.

"I'm the chosen one!" Exclaimed Snoof.

Snoof then laughed and stomped his foot happily.