Episode 21: Mysterious Mixopolis

Cut to Sylvia hastily running around various places in an attempt to search for Wander.

"Wander? Wander? Wander, get back here!" Called Sylvia.

Sylvia looked in the trash bin for Wander, she looked inside a vending machine (which was secretly a hiding place for the Kids Club) for Wander, and then she looked through the windows of a yellow and orange resturant-like building for Wander, but Wander was nowhere to be seen. Suddenly, when Sylvia was headed for the next place to look, she bumped into a big, cycloptic, purple and yellow mixel who sported a purple and yellow tie.

"Ugh, where do these weird guys even come from?" Groaned Sylvia.

Sylvia's eyes then turned towards the restaurant door which would be revealed in sight as the camera panned to the left, and then Sylvia immediately zoomed to the door, pulling on the doorknob in an attempt to open the door, but then the door fell down, revealing the restaurant's interior and three more frozen mixels. This time, they were three of the 81 main mixels called "Gox", "Snax", and "Tungster" with Berp hanging out behind Snax in a generic pose. Ignoring this strange anomaly, Sylvia searched all around the room for Wander, leaving no stone nor mixel unturned.

"WANDER, WHERE ARE YOU!?" Shouted Sylvia.

Meanwhile, with Wander, he was currently walking out of a space between the Lava Lounge and the Tuxedo Club where two more mixels were currently frozen in place. One was an Infernite in a pose where he was walking away from the traffic light next to the Lava Lounge with a smug look upon his face, and the other was a Frosticon who was in a pose where he was running away from the Tuxedo Club with fire on his bottom.

"Hiya, you two both have a wonderful city here!" Shouted Wander as he simultaneously looked at the Infernite and the Frosticon while tipping his hat to the two, still moving his way forward.

Wander then started to hum his own theme song as he walked into an alleyway where various frozen nixels were in sight, which had caused Wander to stop his humming and put his walking to a halt. At the mere sight of the nixels, Wander's pupils and smile grew as he squealed in delight.

"YOU GUYS ARE JUST SO CUTE I JUST LOVE IT SO MUCH!" Shouted Wander as he hugged the frozen nixels.

(A/N: This line is a reference to when Wander first met Commander Peepers.)

This then gave Wander an idea which was to take all of these nixels to the other mixels and Sylvia. Wander then zipped out of said alleyway and ran across the city in a similar fashion to Sylvia.

"GUYS, YOU GOTTA SEE THIS!" Shouted Wander.

Sylvia then moves her head up to be visible in the scene after Wander leaves.

"Wander, don't leave me here!" Called Sylvia as she turned towards the direction Wander went.

*Commercial Break*

Cut to a shot of the midnight sky with the moon going at a crescent phase, and then the scene pans down to what seems to be some sort of stage for a contest near a school that is decorated with various giant bones. Cut to a girl with a microphone for a head named "Noisy" stepping up onto a podium.

"みなさん、この学年の不思議なクイズの時が来ました! どのクラスが全体的な勝利を収めますか?(Alright everyone, it's time for this school year's Wonder Quiz! Which class will have the overall victory?)" Announced Noisy.

"代表者を発表する時が来ました!黄色のトカゲのクラスの場合、Hikky! (It's time to announce the representatives! For Yellow Lizard Class, Hikky!)"