Concepts for a potential CCSYN rewrite

Before this fanfiction had been officially canceled, me and Artopossom have made many, many plans for a possible rewrite. For one thing, Sylvia would have exploited the fourth wall's ability to rejuvenate fellow frozen characters back into living to revive NNGA Nurp-Naut, making gor quite an awkward encounter when both he and Rokit realize they're both looking at someone they have been missing for so long. I was also going to rewrite everyone to give them less exaggerated and more faithful personalities, along with rewriting one idea I had for Rokit to keep pretending that NNGA Nurp-Naut was his Nurp-Naut to just trying to feel as comfortable as he can with him and occasionally calling him "Nurp" or perhaps "little space cadet". And, perhaps, NNGA Nurp-Naut would have met Corrupted Nurp-Naut, too.

Either way, me and my best friend Artopossom, planned for each of the many characters to eventually meet (and that would have been the first appearance of Pibby, meaning to be an aversion of a common pattern in most other Pibby fanfiction whereas she would have appeared near-immediately, which I have thought as forced) and band together to fight against The Darkness. From there, Rokit would have thrown his mechanical brain (that was apparently detatchable) to NNGA Nurp-Naut before the former could be taken by The Darkness, and then Nurp-Naut would have fought the Corruption of his past, and then, like in the original Learning With Pibby show, the end would have glitches into a familiar scene. In this case, it was NNGA Nurp-Naut in line for the I-Cubit. He gets startled and nervously looks at the cubit he was about to sacrifice. A sort of river of deja vu flows through him, and he grows nervous. If it were not for the overload of high school's homework tidal wave, and my general lack of motivation, perhaps I would have rewritten this fanfiction to its peak quality and include these beautiful details. But, however, I do believe that I can also trust TechnoGecko and Artopossom to do so for me, for I must visit a very important person in my life on the weekend, and tend to my school in the rest of the week so I believe my business would be thrown back to far acres like a merciless tornado.