Mini Short 2: No More Questions!

Cut to the Newzers. Camsta extends his camera towards King Nixel as his visage shows through the lens. Cut to Mixopolis Stadium, where King Nixel is being shown on the monitors. The Airship flies above the stadium.

"Would you look at that! I can see you on the Jumbotron!" Said Major Nixel off-screen.

"Huh? What's that, Major?" Questioned King Nixel.

Cut to the inside of the Airship, Major Nixel and the Nixel looking nervous.

"Uh, nothing, your Egregiousness! As you were saying?" Lied Major Nixel.

Cut to the stadium, where King Nixel is onscreen as an entire audience Mixels watch.

"Oh, yes, what dolts! What dimwits!" Shouted King Nixel.

Cut to the Mixels in the crowd looking shocked and feeling insulted.

"Hey! That guy's a jerk!" Realized Combustor.

Cut back to the monitor.

"What dunderheads!" Shouted King Nixel.

Cut to King Nixel laughing in his lair. Five Nixels come up to him and stack up, the top one whispering to him. The camera zooms out, where we see the kids and Boogly.

"What's that guy doing?" Zabo whispered to Booger.

"That's King Nixel! And he must be plotting something horrible!" Realized Booger.

"Isn't that all he does?" Questioned Boogly.

Booger shook his head and took off his box disguise, and then the other kids and Boogly also took off their disguises afterwards, only Boogly struggled to take his off.

"Hey King Nixel, let's see what the Nindjas have to say about your evil plan!" Shouted Booger.

"Yeah, and Globert and Vampos will be there to stop you too!" Yelled Boogly, still struggling to take off the box.

"Yeah, those guys too!" Agreed Blip.

"What? Let's just see what they have to say about it." Said King Nixel.

An elevator drops onto Nixed Twinzy-Twinsy as a Nixel pushes a button on it. Steam exits the door as it opens up. The three Nindjas are in it, all nixed with spirals in their eyes as they stumble out.

"Mysto! Cobrax! Spinza! They've been nixelized!" Shouted Booger.

Boogly gasped in shock, but at the same time, the gasp was in confusion.

"You mean 'nixed'?" Asked Boogly.

Zabo, Blip, and Scrud turned towards Boogly in confusion.

"That's how you say it in your world?" Zabo asked Boogly.

"Ooh, that's not all! I have succeeded in scamming all of Mixopolis into handing over every last Cubit!" Explained King Nixel.

"Then, I cleverly reduced the Cubits down to their pure liquid essence and reversed the osmosis of their sub-molecular maxillary! Uh, don't a-"

"What's a sub-modecure max-military?" Asked Boogly.

King Nixel turned towards Boogly in annoyance.

"It's pronounced 'sub-molecular maxillary'." Corrected King Nixel.

"I guess I found a really weak-minded mixel today."

An awkward silence occurs, until Boogly raises his left front leg. King Nixel growls in annoyance.

"What? And don't let it be about my plan!" Barked King Nixel.

Boogly slowly lowers his leg, but then he raised it back up and asked King Nixel where Globert and Vampos were.

"..That's what the name of those bat-like idiots?" Questioned King Nixel.

"Well, they're just right here, in the other elevator!"

Another elevator drops down as a nixel pushes a button on it. Steam exits the door as it opens up, revealing inside to be Nixed Globert and Nixed Vampos.

"Now, I can and will continue my monolouge WITHOUT the stupid mixel with the sticks on his back interrupting it." Said King Nixel.

"Uh, how did you reverse the submarine mixel-lily?" Asked Boogly.

"I SAID NO MORE QUESTIONS!" Barked King Nixel.

Boogly froze in fear, slowly put his front leg down, and then he fell on his right side.