Mini Short 4: Two Faces, One Mindscape

"LET ME GO YOU ROCKY PLANETOID!" Shouted Naut.

"Whý §h0úłđ Į¿ Īť'ś ņø-õ-óţ ł!ķə ýôűŕ fřīèńď çāń ďő @ńýţhíņğ." Questioned Corrupted Krader.

Nurp-Naut gasped in shock.

"YOU TAKE THAT BACK ABOUT ROKIT-" Nurp-Naut immediately switched to Nurp.

"YOU BIG BULLY!" Shouted Nurp.

Nurp-Naut attempted to get himself out of Corrupted Krader's grasp, but he just couldn't get out.

"I-i-ï-î-ť'§ ńøţ łíķē ýõū čåņ jųśť mįx õř m@x ýøúř wåý øûţ." Teased Corrupted Krader.

As Krader glitchily laughed, Nurp-Naut grew tired and decided to let Krader off with a warning.

"You can hurt me and Naut, but LEAVE. ROKIT. ALONE!" Shouted Nurp, before becoming fully corrupted.

(A/N: The bold text in Nurp's sentence signifies his deep voice. You know, like in Mixel Moon Madness?)

Suddenly, due to the extremely low sound waves the deep part of Nurp's warning had produced, the dome made of The Darkness was warbling, and then it had fallen apart, leaving only Corrupted Krader and Corrupted Nurp-Naut. The camera pans out, revealing the Rokit, Zorch, & Seismo mix in the air, and Teslo, S, & T watching them from afar. Cut to a medium shot of Teslo and the two Alphablocks.

"..What a terrible catastrophe! Teslo, the only thing we must do is help that fusion there!" Worried T.

"I know, but.. I can't risk you.." Teslo was at a loss of words for himself. He wanted to come up with a great plan to help the Mix out, but there were so many things he worried about that could lead his planning to trouble.

"Risk us of what?" Asked T.

"..I.. I mean us getting corrupted. Since we don't know the cure for being corrupted by The Darkness, we can't risk any one of us getting affected by it." Teslo told T.

Teslo sat down and watched the fight, and then the two Alphablocks sat down with him.

"Seriously sure? He needs our service down there!" Worried S.

"..Mixes usually handle things well, so.." Teslo wanted to say something, but he was too worried to embarrass himself, but he didn't want to keep it to himself forever.

"..Alright, fine! I'm scared of getting corrupted!"

"...It's totally true, but we're all scared." Reminded T.

"Absolutely. If you seriously feel this way about the fusion, then I think I could see why you see that way." Agreed S.

Three seconds later, the scene does a glitch transition into a black void that had various specks of different colors where we see Nurp-Naut (currently Nurp) glitching into it. Nurp-Naut is seen laying on the ground inside the void. He put his hands onto the ground, and then he floated back up, only all he saw around him was just... darkness.
Cold, harsh darkness that was making Nurp-Naut very uncomfortable. Nurp-Naut flew to his left, looking around him in fear.

"Hello? Rokit?" Called Nurp.

"Wait, who's Rokit?" Asked a voice.

Suddenly, Nurp-Naut bumped into a forcefield. He tapped it twice, only for the forcefield to make two ripples each time he did so.

"Who said that?" Asked Nurp.

"I.. wait, where are you? I can't see you at all." Questioned the voice.

When Nurp-Naut looked to his left, he saw a red, bird-like mixel somewhat far away, but the mixel couldn't notice him back due to Nurp-Naut being in the dark. The mixel who noticed him was Flain, but Nurp-Naut hadn't known him at all.

"..Nurp doesn't know." Worried Nurp, a sad expression on his face.

Nurp-Naut then switched to Naut and told the voice that he and Nurp were in some kind of invisible dome. Suddenly, a spotlight flashed upon Nurp-Naut, revealing him to a bunch of other mixels and cartoon characters, also in invisible domes.

"..I did not see this coming." Naut said to himself.

"Are you okay, sir?" Asked Flurr, who was in a forcefield next to Meltus' forcefield which was next to Nurp-Naut's forcefield.

"..I don't think so, it's just... a lot of stuff was going on right now." Admitted Naut.

Nurp-Naut switched to Nurp.

"Nurp miss Rokit and Niksput... I wanna go home!" Cried Nurp.

"Hey, hey.. we all want to go back home," Flurr told Nurp.

"but we're gonna have to wait it out and get comfortable staying here, at least."

"Yeah, I agree. Whenever someone's corrupted, they end up here. We don't know how to get out, we don't know the cure, we don't know what can happen next." Explained Flain.

"Then again, all we can really do is watch our corrupted selves create chaos, so what we can do is just stay calm and get used to living in this place."