Mini Short 6: Crumbs' First True Danger

Cut to a wide shot of all of the victims of Khanselle's corruption inside Khanselle's mindscape. Major Nixel and Jewel Sparkles are arguing, Mittens is leaning on her forcefield while looking very disappointed at Jewel as she argued while Burnard tried to tell some jokes to cheer her up, Flurr is telling a story about how he and Gobba saved Volectro and Shuff from meeting their inevitable doom, and O was talking about how he wished he was back home in Alphaland while N didn't want to listen.

"O o, o o o o o o. O o o o o o o o! (Oh N, I wish we were back home. Things were much simpler back there!)" Admitted O.

"I know that, but I do not want to listen." Complained N.

N knew there were lots of things going on already in his already annoying and introverted life, but how he had to deal with being stuck with a bunch of people he didn't know while being stuck to listen to O talk and talk and talk. He may be an Alphablock, but he was one who wanted a life without anyone bothering him. However, he couldn't let the other Alphablocks get worked up over his close-mindedness, since he knew his life would get more annoying with the other Alphablocks judging him for being rude. Meanwhile, Gobba was sitting against his forcefield with a lingering thought in his head.
Why was Crumbs hiding in her own bakery and if she was a baker and how come all of the sweets were hidden in the closet? It was mostly the first question, but it was still something that Gobba wanted to know for a while.

"Hey, Crumbs? Quick question." Gobba called Crumbs.

"Why were all the windows in your bakery barricaded, and why were a bunch of corrupted guys after you and N?"

"Well, it's a long story, really." Said Crumbs.

Hearing the one cliche that seemed to get onto its nerves (it pretty much hates almost every cliche to be fair), Khanselle slid over to Crumbs to complain about what she had said.

"Oh please, it's always a lie whenever someone says their origin story is quote unquote, 'a long story'!" Complained Khanselle, clearly ticked off about what Crumbs had said.

"I'm being serious, it is a pretty long story." Corrected Crumbs, slightly more ticked off about Khanselle butting in.

"Then why don't you shorten it then?" Questioned Khanselle.

"Of course I'm gonna shorten the story, just let me tell it already." Crumbs told Khanselle.

So then Crumbs cleared her throat and then we start to transition to a wide shot of Lalaloopsyland, at least Lalaloopsyland before The Darkness came in and ruined it. Cut to Flashback!Crumbs humming while putting some pink and glittery frosting on some newly-baked sugar cookies for her and her pet, Flashback!Mouse.

(A/N: People within the flashback sequence are known as "Flashback!insertname".)

"Back in Lalaloopsyland, things were a lot better. I could meet new friends, try new recipes, I could do a lot of things." Admitted Crumbs.

Flashback!Crumbs continued to hum as she put the cookies on some plates for her and Flashback!Mouse to eat but before she and Mouse could eat the cookies, a doorbell was heard.

"Coming!" Called Flashback!Crumbs as she walked to the door.

When she opened the door, she saw Flashback!Mittens with a smile on her face and her pet, Flashback!Bear, by her side.

"Hey, Mittens!" Greeted Flashback!Crumbs.

"Hi, Crumbs. Can I ask for a favor?" Asked Flashback!Mittens.

"Oh, sure, anything." Replied Flashback!Crumbs.

"Can you make some sugar cookies for me and Pillow?" Asked Flashback!Mittens.