Episode 15: Escape to Springfield

Meanwhile, in the I-Cubit building, the mixels and the Mixelized nixels were dancing in celebration of Mixopolis becoming colorful once again.

"Oh, how wonderful it is to be back to color once again!" Exclaimed Globert.

"Yeah, now we can finally throw those stupid I-Cubits away!" Agreed Combustor.

Globert and Vampos continued to dance away, but they then realize they hadn't really heard from Boogly. In fact, they didn't see him in the crowd at all. They thought Boogly would be dancing with them, but no. Boogly seemed to just be gone.

"Wait a moment, where is Boogly?" Questioned Globert.

"I don't know, he's probably somewhere in this crowd." Assumed Vampos.

Despite what Vampos had said, Globert couldn't see Boogly anywhere. Suddenly, what seemed to be Boogly's appendages appeared in the crowd, and they seemed to be swimming towards Globert and Vampos. When the appendages exited the crowd, it revealed to be Boogly himself with his eye closed for some reason.

"Hello guys." Greeted Boogly.

"Ah, there you are! For a second, I got worried about your dissapearance." Said Globert.

"Eh, don't worry, Boogly's alright." Assured Boogly.

Boogly then leaned on an empty elevator, his eye still being closed.

"What are you doing?" Asked Vampos.

"Just relaxing. After all, Boogly got other plans than dancing, but he can't tell them to you because they're secret." Said Boogly.

"Don't worry, I'll tell no one of your secret plans." Assured Globert.

*Commercial Break*

Cut to Niksput and the Glowkie bat flying away from Corrupted Rambamboo with Peg and Cat on top of Niksput.

"Come on, she's gaining on us!" Worried Peg.

"Look, we'll get somewhere safe, I promise you." Assured Niksput.

And then Niksput and the Glowkie kept flying and flying away from Rambamboo until they went for two houses that were next to each other. Those houses were Flanders' and Homer's. The Glowkie flew away between the two houses with Corrupted Rambamboo chasing him while Niksput opened the door (which was unlocked since Marge forgot to close the door when she and the other Simpsons got out) and flew inside. Inside the Simpsons house, he saw Kraw watching the news.
However, Niksput didn't want to get too distracted so he closed the door and locked it tight. Afterwards, he pushed on it to keep it closed. Peg and Cat then climbed off of Niksput, only to find the same thing Niksput had found.

"Hiya, Kraw!" Cat waved at Kraw.

"Huh? Is that you, Cat?" Asked Kraw as he turned towards Cat.

Kraw got off the couch and crawled towards the people who came into his house.

"Huh, do you know this guy?" Niksput asked Cat.

"Yeah, he and Gobba also saved us from The Darkness!" Exclaimed Cat.

"His name's Kraw, and he's from a world of mixels." Explained Peg.

Niksput looked at Kraw in confusion. How did this guy already save Peg and Cat before Niksput could?

"I'm just here protecting the Si-i-impsons house, but it's a pleasure to meet you nonetheless." Said Kraw.