Episode 5: There's Pranking and There's Hurting

"Silly sausages!" Called A.

Like before, S flew towards the group and landed on her feet, thinking there could be silly sausages somewhere around the place.

"Did someone say 'silly sausages'?" Asked S.

M then walked on over to S and T, being hungry due to realizing someone mentioned sausages.

"Mmm!" Exclaimed M.

"Terribly sorry, no sausages." T told S and M.

"A's playing tricks!"

"Ooh!" Said S and M.

Teslo tried to walk towards the Alphablocks once again. However, O was also walking towards the Alphablocks.

"O o o, o o o?" Asked O.

P popped next to M to tell him to have the prank stop.

*Commercial Break*

Cut to A who is seen giggling. O walks over to A and honks her nose, causing him to float next to T and M which in turn caused the five Alphablocks to make the word "Stomp". A giant brown boot stomped into the scene and stomped all over the place, leaving black footprints.

"Stomp, stomp, stomp, what's that? Oh no!" Exclaimed S, T, M, and P.

The giant boot was about to put O on top of itself, but it suddenly paused. Teslo ran towards the boot to examine it more closely, except he hadn't realized the Alphablocks were now seeing him in sight.

"O, o o o? (Hey, who are you?)" O asked Teslo.

Teslo looked behind himself, only to find O looking pretty confused.

"..W-well, I'm Teslo. And you are?" Introduced Teslo.

"He's not 'R', his name's 'O'!" Laughed S.

Suddenly, the giant boot began to glitch. Teslo immediately looked behind himself and backed away, bumping into O.

"O o o o, o o o. (Obviously, this is weird.)" Worried O.

"O o o! (Really weird!)"

"Guys, trust me. You have to get away from this boo-" Teslo was rudely interrupted by the static sounds of the giant boot.

A stopped smiling and then got pretty worried about the situation she and her friends were in. She hadn't planned this, she just wanted the boot to carry O away, not scare everyone! Teslo motioned for the Alphablocks to follow him into the background. The boot stopped pausing itself and carried O like it was about to before.
However, the boot started leaking The Darkness as it stomped and stomped.

"NO, O!" Shouted Teslo.

Teslo turned towards S, T, A, M, and P.

"Quick, can you create something that could get O back from the Darkness?" Teslo frantically asked the five Alphablocks.

But the Electroid leader hadn't realized they weren't the right Alphablocks needed to bring O back. An awkward silence occurred.

"I'll take that as a no!" Said Teslo.

Teslo then ran after the glitchy boot and O, but then N ran towards S, T, A, M, and P.

"Did someone say 'no'?" Asked N.

Cut back to Teslo and the glitchy boot. It was a frantic cat-and-mouse chase, only it's now a mixel-and-boot chase instead. O bounced on top of the boot as it stomped while Teslo barely kept up. O turned towards behind the boot, but then he saw Teslo.
O tried to jump off the boot, but instead he tripped and fell face-first onto the ground, his right leg leaking with The Darkness. Finally, Teslo ran to O, panting from the miles he ran just to catch up with O. O got up on his feet and the orange Alphablock greeted Teslo cheerfully, in his own O language, of course.