Episode 10: Lost and Scared

Meanwhile, Gobba was on a boat and scooping some salt water from the sea into his mouth while Sam and Max were fighting off a giant octopus.

"Uh, Gobba? Are you gonna help or what?" Max called out to Gobba.

"No worries, just getting a drink from this giant river!" Gobba shouted back.

But then the boat that Gobba was on started to slightly glitch, and then it started up on its own. Gobba walked to the control panel in curiosity, but there were so many buttons and small levers that he couldn't figure out which one was the on or off button. Suddenly, the boat glitched once again, and then the screen started flashing neon colors, and then the boat went forward to head for the octopus, causing Gobba to fall onto the floor of the boat. Before the boat could even touch the octopus, however, it glitched and then Gobba and the boat suddenly teleported in the middle of Lalaloopsyland, and then the boat turned itself off, only for it to leak The Darkness and grow legs made of The Darkness on its sides.
Gobba yelped and ran to the back of the boat in which he jumped off, but then the back legs of the corrupted boat grew arms and grabbed Gobba. Gobba chomped the glitchy arms off of him and spat out The Darkness from his mouth, running towards a pastel-colored bakery shop (with its windows and its doors boarded up) afterwards. Cut to the inside of the bakery where we see Crumbs Sugar Cookie sitting against the door, a worried look on her face and a rolling pin in her hand. Suddenly, Gobba chomped a hole into the wall between the boarded up window and the door, ran inside, and then he grabbed Crumbs and ran behind the counter where he decided to hide.
Gobba panted in fear as Crumbs looked at him in confusion.

"Who are yo-" Gobba suddenly shushed Crumbs.

"One, I'm eating. Two, The Darkness is out there!" Whispered Gobba.

"..Are you afraid of the dark?" Assumed Crumbs.

"No! That glitchy slime is called 'The Darkness'!" Gobba told Crumbs in a whispering tone.

Gobba looked on top of the counter and grabbed a pastel yellow cutting board to push against the hole in the wall he made.

"So, who are you?" Crumbs asked Gobba.

"The name's Gobba, but I don't have time for introductions. You got any tape or something else sticky somewhere?" Said Gobba, no longer in his whispering tone.

Crumbs looked around, and shrugged. Suddenly, there were two hard knocks on the door, and when Gobba peeked through the cutting board, he saw Corrupted James (from Oddballs) and Corrupted Pink Panther banging on the door. Gobba gasped and then went back to pushing the cutting board against the hole in the wall.

"..Uh.. I have some frosting, is that gonna work?" Asked Crumbs.

"Yeah! Anything that sticks nicely!" Exclaimed Gobba.

Crumbs grabbed a bottle of frosting from a drawer in the counter and ran over to Gobba to give it to him. Gobba squeezed a lot of frosting onto the cutting board and stuck it onto the window with its handle on the door.

"..So.. what now?" Asked Gobba as he turned towards Crumbs.

"..I hope you can make yourself comfortable, because we're gonna be here for a long time."
Said Crumbs.

Immediately after what Crumbs had just said, James' head burst through the door, causing Crumbs to yelp. Gobba ran to the door and head-butted James' head back outside.

"Fair enough!" Exclaimed Gobba.

Suddenly, more banging was heard, but at a different door in front of the counter.

"Nobody attacks Crumbs, no one!" Shouted a muffled, Scottish voice from the door.

Gobba and Crumbs walked towards the door, with Gobba curious while Crumbs neutral.