Chapter 4.

It had been a long time since Wei wuxian and Lan xichen went to tha battle field but no news came from there. During this time a good relationship was formed between wangji and cangse sanren.

One day, lan yi was sitting in her chamber. after some time a disciple come to her chamber and bow to her and said " shifu , there is a news come from battelground " .

"What is that?" she asked.

"We won the war but they didn't kill wen ruohan or his kids because they realise there fault and want to build a friendships with us" he answered.

"Hmm, and when will they return" she asked

"Tomorrow night" he said.

"Hmm, now you can go" she said and he went . After that she went to cangse's chamber to tell her about emperor's return from war.

In cangse sanren chamber

Cangse was talking with wangji when lan yi inter in her chamber. She smile and come to both of them and asked "wangji you here?"

"Yah, I called him to talk to me." Cangse smile back. "You here? Is there any news come from battelground."she added.

"A soldier came from there." Lan yi said.

"What he said to you?" cangse asked and lan yi told her everything . After knowing that her son is coming cangse become very happy. there was also someone who felt something in his heart but not know what is this feeling.

"Oh this is so good, i knew they would win" cangse said.

"But why they not kill them"she asked in irritated voice.

Lan yi smile and said" it was there choise that what they want. We can't do anything about it." Cangse also smile after listen her.

Next day

Wangji was so nervous whole day but can't understand why he was feeling nervous. Whole day had passed but they did not come. At night around 7 pm a disciple came to lan yi's room where lan yi, Wei cangse and wangji were sitting. He bow to all of them and said " madam, Emperor and Prince both gonna be here in few minutes."

"Hmm, now you can go." lan yi said

After sometime Wei wuxian and Lan xichen entered the chamber. Wangji first look at wuxian and got worried seeing a scar on his forehade.

 Wangji first look at wuxian and got worried seeing a scar on his forehade

(Sorry for my poor editing)

Wuxian notice that and smile lightly. Both of them bow to lan yi and cangse sanren.

"I am very happy sons for both of you" cangse said

"But a-xian, what happened to your face, there is a scar on your forehead" cangse asked dramatically.

"It's nothing mother" wuxian answered irritatetly.

"If you want then we can talk with imperial healer about Emperor's wound" lan yi suggested