Chapter 17.

Lotus palace

A mid aged lady was waiting while walking here and there and blubbring something. When two handsome men entered in the palace. The lady went towards them.

Introduction: madam yuWife of Jiang fengmianMother of Jiang Cheng, Jiang yanli and Tang san (addoptive son)

Wife of Jiang fengmian
Mother of Jiang Cheng, Jiang yanli and Tang san (addoptive son)

"Why are you both this late?" she asked with anger.

"Ahh... mother we are late because of him." Both said in same time pointing towards each other.

"Ahh.. mo.. mother what are you doing." Cheng scream when madam yu pull his ear.

Introduction: Jiang ChengSon of Jiang coupleYounger brother of Jiang yanli and Tang san

Son of Jiang couple
Younger brother of Jiang yanli and Tang san

"You both don't have any work accept blaming eachother." madam yu said and also pull san's ear. She take both of them inside pulling their ear.

"Mother.. please leave it's hurting." Cheng said annoyingly.

"Mother.. please" san said with puppy eyes. And madam yu leave their ear.

"Don't be angry my cute mother." san said and hug madam yu and her anger vanished in air.

"Ok, now go and change your clothes it's all are dirty and come for dinner. Your father also will be coming." she said in loving tone and both brothers went towards their chambers.

After sometime they both come to dinning room and they saw their father was already there. They both went towards him and greet him.
And sat on their respective seats.

"How was your day sons?" jiang fengmian asked.