Chapter 5.

In wangji's chamber

After comeing back to room, wangji closed the door while smiling. He prepared water in the bathtub for taking a bath. Wangji took of his clothes and went to the bathtub. He was cleaning his body while thinking about wuxian.

But when he realised what he was thinking, his whole body becomes red in shyness. He take a bath and come out from bathtub and wear his sleeping clothes. He goes to his bed and ley down but sleep was far away from him because he could not stop thinking about wuxian.

"Why am I constantly thinking about him" wangji mumbled. After few hours finley he fell asleep.

In yilling

Wuxian and wei cangse come back to yilling. Some days have passed but wuxian was a little upset. One day wuxian was doing his imperial work, when his mother came to him and sit infront of him.

"Are you busy, can we talk?" Cangse asked

"Yes, what happened?" Wuxian replied

"I've been seeing for a few days that you are a little sad, what's the matter?" She asked

"Mamma, you know why I am upset" wuxian said while putting his head on his mother's lap."

"If you want, I can do something." She said.

"and what will you do?" He asked with curiosity.

"My son, if you want I can send red scrol with a hairpin."she said with a smile.

"But mother if he reject me and denied. Then what will we do." He said with pout

"I don't think they will reject you because I have seen in his eyes. You know when I were in cloud resesses, I usually talk with Wangji and I saw that he was so eager to know about you. His nature was shy but sometime he ask me about you." She explain everything with a smile.

Wuxian's smile become wide. Then cangse asked" now tell me should I send the scroll or not?"

"As you wish, mamma" he said cutely

"So I'm sending a scroll, ok?" She asked

"Ok" he said

Next day in cloud resesses

Lan yi was meditating when a disciple came to her and bow her. Lan yi open her eyes and asked the reason for coming. He gave the scroll to her and left from there. She opened the scroll. That scroll was from cangse sanren and she had send a marriage proposal for wangji. After reading the scroll Lan yi smile and left for wangji's chamber.

[Note - In Cultivation World marriage in same gender is a normal thing because cultivators and immortals have a long life and that why they don't need a descendant and they can marry in same gender.]

In Wangji's chamber

Wangji was doing some work in his room when Lan yi came to him and sat infront of him. Wangji was about to stand up but she hold his hand and said "it's ok wangji.'

"What happened grandma" he asked

"Wangji, I want to ask you something" she said

"Amm..wangji actually I want to know that which type of person you like to marry" she asked

"I don't know" he answered with shyness.

" wangji, if you had to marry someone. What will you do." She asked while her face was stright.

"If this is your wish and order then I will definitely do it." He confidently said.

Lan yi smiled and said with very politely "Wangji, my child there is a red scroll come from yilling with a hairpin for you. What you want to answer them."

Wangji knew the meaning of red scroll and hairpin

Wangji knew the meaning of red scroll and hairpin. He shyly smile and said "grandma, I will do what you wish."

"So can I say yes to this proposal." She asked while reading Wangji's facial expression.

She noticed that wangji become happy after hearing the news but she acted normal and asked "But I wanted to know that you really want to marry him or not."

Wangji just nod shyly. Lan yi smiled and kiss Wangji's forehead and left the room. Now wangji was alone in room and smiling like a baby.

In yilling

Wei cangse was walking in garden when a guard come to her. He give a scroll to her and left from there. Wei cangse read the scroll. She smile widely and ran to her son's chamber but in middle of her way she realised that this is morning and her son will be in the morning court. She changed her way and headed towards morning court.

In morning court, Wuxian was discussing something with his ministers when her mother come in the court with a scroll in her hand

"Queen mother" everyone said and give respect to her and cangse also greet everyone.

"The answer has come." she said calmly to her son.

"Court dismisses" Wuxian said loudly to his ministers.

Wuxian stood up and left the court with his mother. After his departure, all the ministers started discussing among themselves about the 'Answer'.

On other hand Wuxian came to his room with his mother. Cangse has a serious exprestion on her face. Seeing his mother's face wuxian become tensed and he asked "mamma,what is the answer."

"Amm actually A-xian" she said with a sad face but she is laughing inside.

"What happened mamma" he asked worriedly.

"Amm a-xian, I.I can't understand how to say it" she said.

"Aaaaa mamma, don't take time. Tell me please." wuxian requested. In this time wuxian was thinking that if his mother take more time his heart will come out from his chest.

"A-xian my son, they said that wangji.." she said and stop in the middle.

"Yes mamma wangji, what he said" wuxian asked to her mother with  puppy eyes.

"They said that Wangji is agree to marry you" she said and smiled widely.

"What... you are not lieing, right mamma" he asked with a shocked face.

"Yes son, I am not saying lie. He is agree to marry you."she said "and I'm thinking to take him here as soon as possible."

"Yes mamma, I'm so happy to hear it."wuxian said hugging his mother.

"I'm glad that you find your happiness."she smiled and hug back her son.

Hello guys.🥰🥰
Hope you like it.🥰🥰