Chapter 24.

San was so scared. His heart was paining. He was afraid for Yun. After getting information about Yun, San went straight to burial mounds.

 After getting information about Yun, San went straight to burial mounds

San was in his way to burial mounds. The place was dark and looking like a forest. There was silence all around. He was walking and searching for Yun. After searching sometime he heard some noises coming behind the tree.

He followed the noises and went towards the source of the voice. When he reach there, he saw a very heart breaking scene in front of him.

He saw there was king sitting on a stone and meilen was standing a little distance from her father. There was so many guards around there and two guards were holding Yun becouse he was half unconscious.

San went to them and shouted "What the hell are you doing."

Yun look at San with his half open eyes and mumbled his name.

"Ohh.. so you also are here. What a pleasant surprise. Thank you father to stop me to kill him before, now San can also see his love's death." She said with his cheap laugh.

"Don't you dare to touch him. Are you become crazy or what."San asked in disbelieve because he never thought the behind this innocent face a bitch was hidden there.

"Hm.. you wanna see it." She said and took a sharp knife in her hand and started taking steps at yun's direction.

San took out his sword and was about to attack on her, king hold meilen's hand to stop her. Meilen and San both was confused.

"Why are you stopping me father."she asked with confused face.

"Wait..."king said and turn towards San.

"It's not good to kill a boy without his mistake so i have a deal for you."King said pointing at San with his straight face.

"What do you mean."San asked without any clue about his deal. Meilen was surprised to hear her father.

"You have a black stone which is called yin iron, give it to me and i will leave you and this boy. I just want yin iron."He said.

"Father what are you saying. I will not let this boy live." She said and again try to go to yun but his father stop him.

"Stop, just listen to your father and you answer me." King stopped her and said to san.

"Why you want that. It's just a black stone with some magical powers nothing more." San replied because he wants to know why king is refusing his daughter only for a black stone.

"Boy, you don't have any idea how much power full yin iron is. So it's better for you to give me that." King said.

"Okay i will give you that but first let Yun go." He said. King nod his head and sign his guard to let Yun go.

Other side San hold his hand in front of his chest and yin iron appear on his hand with some black fog.

But before they could understand anything meilen come between them and pull yun's arm to turn him to face her. Yun was weak so his body was not listing his mind.