Chapter 14.

After talking with cangse, wangji come to his chamber. He was waiting for Wuxian impatiently. He started to read some books while waiting for Wuxian. Half an hour had passed and it's becoming dark outside but wuxian didn't arrived yet.Wangji stand up and started walk here and there in his chamber.

A person entered in chamber. Wangji look at the person and said "gege you are late."

"Oh sorry wangji please forgive your gege." Wuxian said making a pout.

"Okay..." Wangji said and went towards him.

"What is it gege" wangji asked pointing to a bucket which was carried by wuxian.

"Oh it's for you love" wuxian said and give that basket to wangji.

Wangji was surprised. He opened the basket and jump in happiness. There were two rabbits in the basket.

"They are so cute,thank u so much gege

"They are so cute,thank u so much gege..." Wangji said and hug wuxian.

"You like it..." Wuxian asked.

Wangji nod his head repeatedly. Wuxian chuckle and kiss wangji's forehead and cheek. Wangji started to blushed.

In these days wangji never refuse wuxian whenever he kiss him or touch him. He also start liking this all but he never kiss wuxian by himself.

Wangji hold wuxian hand and take him to the seat and make him sit down and sit infront of him. He put the basket beside himself. He poured water in a cup and give it to wuxian. Wuxian was just looking at him with full of love.

"Hmm" he said and handed the cup to wuxian.

"How was your day" wangji asked and take both of the rabbits in his hands and started to playing with them.

"Good" wuxian replied with a smiling face and drank the water.

"Can i say something?" Wangji said.

"Why are you asking, ofcourse you can." He said.

"You know when you smile like this you really look like a cute bunny, exactly like them" he giggle and kiss rabbit's face.

"Then..., You should give me a kiss too" wuxian said smirking.

"Aaa.. shameless gege" he said with red tinted checks.

"Hahahaa..." Wuxian laugh at his cuteness.

"Do you want to ask something?" wuxian asked because he
understands that Wangji want to ask something.

"Hmm" wangji nodded "But first you take bath and we will ate dinner then I will ask" he added.

"Okay, as your order my lord" wuxian said dramatically.

"Aaa.. don't tease me. Go and take bath" he said with fake anger.

"Okay.. okay" he said and left from there.