Chapter 6.

One week has passed and now everyone knows about Emperor wei Wuxian and lan Wangji's marriage. Only 2 days has left for their marriage.

In cloud resesses

At night, wangji was in his chamber with a female imperial healer. Healer was telling him about marriage life and wedding night but wangji is not listening her. He was in his own world. Wangji's deep thoughts break when he heard a voice.

"Young master... Young master" healer called out.

"Hah.. yes" wangji reply in sudden voice.

"Second prince, Do you have any doubt, if you want to ask something, you can ask." she asked with a small smile.

"Aaa.., no I don't have any questions." he replied awkwardly because he didn't listen her when she was telling him everything. After this whole conversation she left the chamber.

"Aaah, I don't know what she tell me, I have to listen her but I didn't pay a single attention on her words" He said with a pout on his face.

"Now what do I do in my wedding night" he thought

"Aaaah, why am I thinking about this all." he scream with blushed face and immediately went to his bed.

In yilling

The whole palace was started to be decorated with red curtains and red
lanterns. Everyone was very happy. Wei cangse was in her chamber when wuxian come to her and sit infront of her.

"What happened baby" she asked while caressing Wuxian's face

"Mammaaa" Wuxian said with a pout.

"Yes, my son" she said

"When they will reach here?" He asked innocently.

"why are you being so impatient."she said with a small laugh.

"Mamma, I'm just curious."he said.

"Wen Qing and Wen Ning have left this morning only. They both will reach there by tomorrow morning." she explain him.

"What, why are they going so slowly. They have to go fast and also come fast." Wuxian said. "When will they come back."

"A-xian, you are speaking in such a way that you do not know the time of travel between yilling and gusu. They all will come here after two day so now get lost from here and don't irritate me." She said.

"But..."he began.

"Get out."she replied

"Mamm..."he was about to said more but cangse again cut him.

"You brat I said leave otherwise I will call them back." She warned him.

"No.. no no.. mamma, I'm going, don't call them back." Wuxian said and run from there happily as a small child.