Chapter 19.

Everyone was enjoying the banquet
and talking about state affairs but Yun was feeling very bore. He had finished his food and looking everywhere.

"Father, can I go somewhere, I am feeling very bore" yun wishper in his father's ear.

"But where will you go alone?" haitao asked.

"Please father" yun said with puppy eyes.

"Ok, there is a lotus pond near by this banquet hall. You can go there." haitao said and yun's face become bright.

Yun stand up from his seat and without being noticed by many people, he left the banquet hall. But someone saw him leaving the hall. Yun came to lotus pond and saw here and there. The place was very beautiful.

He went near to pond and bent down. He pluck a lotus from there. He stood up and smell the lotus. He look at moon. His white and smooth skin was glowing in moon light. He was looking like an angel.

He turned around when his head bumps with a hard thing. He disbalanced and was about to fall when two strong arms catch him in the air. Without opening his eyes yun hug that person tightly. Slowly he look at the person.

When he saw that person his face become a bit tinted red. Because that person was no other than Tang san. San's big hands were wrapped around Yun's slim waist. And yun's small hands were wrapped around San's neck. Their bodies every part was sticked with each other and both of them were looking at eachothers eyes. looking like they are a sweet couple who just kiss eachother.

 looking like they are a sweet couple who just kiss eachother

They were looking deep in each other eyes. When they both realised their position and moved back. Yun was a bit embarrassed but san was looking at him shamelessly and smiling like a fool.

"What.." yun said when he saw how san was looking at him.

"You are looking very beautiful" san said with a smile.

"Huh.." yun was surprised and his face flushed more red.

"I said you are looking very beautiful even more in this moon light" san said.

"Thanks for your compliments but i want to ask you something. Can i?" yun asked.

"Ofcourse you can..." san said.

"Are you this much innocent or this much shameless" yun asked.

"Whatever you think." san said and yun roll his eyes.

"By the way, why you left the banquet" san asked.

"Why do you want to know" yun asked.

"Ahh... come on tell me, i wanna be your bestest friend." san said with puppy eyes.

Yun look at him for some time then sat down on the bank of pond. Deep down in his heart, yun also want to talk with San but pretending like San was the one who is eager to talk and because of him he is talking. San was just looking at Yun. His every movement was doing a spell on san. When Yun didn't find any response from san he look at him and sign him to sat down beside him. San immediately sat beside him.