Chapter 28.

"Who said that everything goes in vain" cangse said.

"What do you mean by that madam Wei" that person said.

"I mean that Emperor will marry on the same day which was chosen." cangse said.

"What, but with whom" that person said.

"With his empress, wangji." Cangse replied and smile. Wuxian was in cloud nine and wangji was smiling shyly. His cheeks were pink.

"So it is desided that wangji said Wuxian will get married tomorrow. Now banquet is dismissed. You all are invited in tomorrow's wedding." Cangse announced and everyone happyly nodded.

"Wangji we should leave now." Camgse said and wangji nod. They both left for wangji's room. Wuxian was also following them. When wangji and cangse entered the chamber. Wuxian was also about to in but cangse stoped him.

"Where are you coming?" Cangse asked.

"Inside, is not it my room." Wuxian said in annoying tone.

"No.. this room belong to wangji." Cangse replied with same tone as Wuxian.

"And wangji belongs to me so that mean this room also belong to me. So side please old woman." Wuxian said with a smirk and try to enter but cangse grab his arms and pull him out side. Wangji was giggling looking at mother and son's cute fight.

"Mamma why are you not let me go inside. I want to see my wife." Wuxian whine and cangse smile.

"Now you can't meet wangji until you get marry to him tomorrow. And also that's your punishment for leaving wangji alone in this whole time." Cangse said and wangji also nod his head standing behind his mumma.

"I'm sorry mamma, but it was important because i had to collect all the evidence, and i was busy that time" Wuxian said in his defence.

"Whatever, but you can't stay with wangji" cangse said and went inside the chamber and close the door.

"Aaaa... no one cares about me" Wuxian said in irritation and stomp his feet in the ground like a small kid and went from there.

Inside the chamber

Cangse come inside with wangji. She look at wangji with a smiling face. They both talk for few minutes when suddenly cangse asked.

"You also love A-Xian, right"  cangse asked and hearing this wangji's full become red because of shyness and he lowered his head.

"Hmm... your blushing face is telling me everything" she said teasing wangji.

"mamma" wangji whine.

"Hahaha.. ok ok i will not tease you anymore" cangse said.

"I am going okay" she said and wangji nod and she left the chamber.

After sometime Wen Qing came in wangji's chamber with a book in his hand.

"Wangji" wen Qing called out.

"Qing jie" wangji said.

"Actually i am here to give you the book. Queen mother want you to read the book" wen Qing said and gave the book to wangji.

"Which kind of book is this" wangji asked looking at the book.

"It's a marriage book, read it before sleeping" wen Qing said and wangji nod his head.

Then wen Qing left the chamber and wangji lock the door. He come to his bed and sat down. He open the book and started to read it. Till the first two pages only rituals were written. But after some more pages there was written about the intimacy between bride and groom.