Chapter 13.

After eating thier food silently wuxian asked wangji to come to garden with him and Wangji agreed.

They both were roaming in garden. Wangji saw red roses plants and go to them. Wuxian were standing under a cherry blossom tree. Petals were falling everywhere. After plucking some red and pink roses wangji turn towards Wuxian and he feel like his heart will come out anytime. Wuxian was looking damn handsome. They both were looking at each other with a smile on thier face Suddenly a petal fell on his white cheek.

Wangji was about come to wuxian but before he take any step a hand come to Wuxian face and remove the petal. When wuxian look at the person he feel his condition was going to be worse. Yanxi was standing next to wuxian with the petal. She was smiling and looking at wuxian.

Wangji was looking at them. His eyes land on yanxi's hand and he saw a lotus tattoo on her hand. Wangji ignored her hand and look at thier standing position.

She again touch wuxian's cheek and rub her fingers and said " Emperor your face is so soft

She again touch wuxian's cheek and rub her fingers and said " Emperor your face is so soft. And you are looking very handsome today."

"Thank u for complement miss yanxi." Wuxian said and look at wangji whose was red. This time not because of shyness. it is his anger that was visible on his face.

"your timing is really very bad." Wian murmured not enough to hear yanxi.

"Did you say something Emperor?" She asked cutely.

"Nothing..." Wuxian did not pay any attention at her face and went to wangji.

Wangji was about to go from there but wuxian held his hand and said " no.. no.. don't go love. It was not my mistake. I am all yours wifey. you also can touch my cheek. Please don't go this time."

"Also..." Wangji repeated sarcastically.

"Huh.. no no i didn't mean that."wuxian said in defence and hold his hand more tightly.

"I said leave my hand gege otherwise i will bite you." Wangji said.

"What... Are you joking. It sounds so funny." Wuxian said and start laughing loudly. His hold became a little loose.

"Don't make fun of me gege or you will regret later."Wangji said confidentially.

"You can't do it. You are so innocent." Wuxian said.

"Gege, Don't underestimate me." Wangji shouted wuxian was still laughing loudly and it was making him more angry. Without wasting any moment wangji push wuxian and get rid of from his grip. Now wangji hold wuxian between his both hand and bite his one cheek very hardly.

 Now wangji hold wuxian between his both hand and bite his one cheek very hardly