Chapter 12

Wangji and wuxian both come to their room. Wuxian put wangji on bed. He removed his shoes and take a look. There was a slight swelling in his foot.

"Is it paining really badly?" Wuxian asked.

"No, not that much. I can bear it." Wangji said and smile.

"Wait a minute..." Wuxian said and went to find something. He took out an ointment from the cupboard. He come to wangji and applied it. He gently massage his leg. Wangji was feeling very happy. He was feeling secured.

"Do you feel better now?" Wuxian asked and Wangji nod his head several times and wuxian chuckle.

"What was the place we went to?" Wangji asked curiously.

"Ohh.. that was a magical place."he replied still massaging.

"Who made it" wangji asked.

"Who else Ofcourse it's me, I made it for you." Wuxian replied.

"Hmm..."wangji hummed.

"Are you sleepy?" Wuxian asked.

"Yes, Emperor." Wangji said.

"I told you to not call me that but still you are." He said.

"I will remember from next time. Now you can go back to your room. I am fine." Wangji said.

"My room but love, is not it our room?" He asked.

Wangji's cheeks were red because the word love. "Mamma ordered you to not come to my room right.." he said.

"But that was when you were angry." Wuxian replied "

"Who said I'm not angry. I am still angry." Wangji said "gege, you have to leave now otherwise if mamma see you here it will not be good for you."
And with that wangji stand up from the bed and started to push wuxian out.

"B..but you like that place." Wuxian said in his defence.

"It doesn't not mean I am not angry." Wangji said.

"And you also have not had your dinner yet." wuxian said with consern.

"No, i'm not hungry" wangji replied.

"Ok, i will send food by someone. Eat it whenever you feel hungry, okay" wuxian said.

"No, i don't want to eat so don't send food." With that wangji push wuxian out of door.

"Good night gege, sweet dreams, but i am telling you don't try to dream about that scary girl otherwise it will not be good." Wangji said and shut the door. Wuxian laughed at wangji's last word and started to walk towards his room.

'that place was made by me but how is it possible that a tree's branch is broken without my consent. I have to find it' wuxian thought and went to his chamber.

Unknown place

In a dark room, things were scattered and a person screaming in anger. Things were broken and room was filled with dark energy.

"This can't be happen again..."

"Xie yun, you can't snatch my San from me..."

"My San will be mine this time..."

"I will never let this happen..."

"San belongs only to meilen"

While saying this that person come near to tabel and threw a bowl full of water in which the imege of Wuxian and Wangji were visible in the ground.

Next morning

Yufei and riuyi entered in Wangji's chamber. They saw wangji still sleeping. Yufei come towards him and try to wake him up but he didn't wake up. She touch his forehead and realised that wangji has fever.