Chapter 10.

"Actually Emperor, I am here to invite you for morning tea. Will you come tomorrow." yanxi asked inocently.

"But you didn't need to come to ask for tea at this time." Wuxian said.

"Sorry but I didn't think of it." she said slowly and again asked "Please, can you come tomorrow."

"But..." Before Wuxian could say something yanxi cut him.

"Please" she said trying to be cute eyes.

"Ok, if I have time tomorrow, I will think about it." he said.

"Thank you, your highness." she said and smiled.

"I think, it's been late night, you should go now." wuxian said. Yanxi bow to him and left from there. Wuxian also came to wangji's chamber.

"Who was outside" wangji asked in low voice.

*Sign* "Yanxi" wuxian replied. Wangji didn't asked anything but wuxian understand that wangji want know, why was she come here.

"Actually she was here to invite me for tomorrow's morning tea" he said.

"And what did you said to her?" wangji asked very curiously.

"I said that I will think about it." wuxian Replied and sit on bed.

"Will you want to go?" he again asked and look straight in Wuxian's eyes.

"What you want?" Now wuxian was asking.

"Do whatever you want, by the way you are a emperor, who can stop you

"Do whatever you want, by the way you are a emperor, who can stop you." Wangji replied and go to his bed bed corner. Wuxian can smell jealousy but he was not sure. So his just smile at himself and went to his bed corner and go to sleep.

Next morning

The time was 7:00 o' clock. When Wangji wake up, he saw again his bed side was empty. His two maids were in his room. They greet him and Wangji does his morning routine. After taking bath. When he was combing his hairs. He asked "Do any of you know how long the Emperor leaves here in the morning.

"I'm sorry Emperss, we come in only after Emperor leave." Riuyi replied.

"Do you know where Emperor will be at this time." He asked because he wants to confirm his thoughts.

Riuyi replied very excitedly "Good news is that our Emperor is in morning court at this time. He went straight from his room to court."

Wangji didn't realise that a small smile appeared on his face. Riuyi and yufei were also smilling.

"Do we still have to go to mother for breakfast." Wangji asked.

"No Empress, mother queen has gone out because of her work so today you have to have breakfast in your room." Yufei replied.

After some time, some maids bring breakfast for wangji. He also asked yufei and riuyi for breakfast but they refused to eat. He was done with his food and go to read some books.