Chapter 27.

Wuxian sign some gaurds and they went from there. They come back with a wooden box. That box was not so big. Wuxian get up from his seat and come in front of the gaurd and take the box. He turn towards yanxi.

"You want a gift right" Wuxian said and yanxi nod her head repeatedly while smiling.

"So this is for you" Wuxian said and handed the box to yanxi. She take the box happily.

"Thank you " yanxi said.

"Open it" Wuxian said. Yanxi nod and open the box with smiling face. But her smile fadded after seeing the thing inside box.

There were some papers in this box. yanxi look at Wuxian with a confused expression. Because she think that there would be some expensive things.

"Open the paper and read it loudly" Wuxian said.

Yanxi open the folded paper and was about to read but stopped. And her face expressions changed. She looks shocked.

"What happened, read it" Wuxian said. Yanxi was just looking at him blankly.

"Okay, i will read it for you." he said and take the latter from her hand. He started to read the letter loudly.

"Father, everything is going as we planned but i can't find yin iron" Wuxian read the letter and hearing yin iron everyone become shocked.

Wuxian again started to read the letter "i think it is very tough to find yin iron so i decided that I will ask him for yin iron after our wedding, as a wedding gift. When you will come here bring your half piece of yin iron with you. Your daughter yanxi." He finished the letter and look at her.

"What is this clan leader wen"

"How can you do this"

"You have yin iron."

All clan leader Started to ask many questions.

"No.. no i don't know anything. Wh... What is this yin iron" yanxi said hurriedly acting that she is innocent.

"Me a.. And my father don't know anything about it" she said.

"Oh.. is it like that" Wuxian said sarcastically and take one more latter from box, open it and said " if you and your father didn't do anything, then why these all letters have wen clan's stamp" he said loudly making everyone shiver.

On the other side

In wangji's chamber, a boy wearing white clothes sitting on a table white reading a book silently. In his chember, a man wearing all black clothes and a black mask on his was watching that boy silently. Slowly the black clothed man went inside the chamber and went towards that boy.

He did not make any kind of noise and take out a dagger and was about to attack him but the boy throw a knife on him. The knife dig in his hand and the dagger fell from his hand. Immediately some gaurds come and put swords in that man's neck.

"Ning brother" wangji called out and wen Ning put the book in table and stand up. He look at wangji who was looking a bit shocked.

"How does you know that someone will definitely going to attack on me" wangji asked because at first he could not understand why wen Ning was asking him to hide. And when wangji asked the reason wen Ning said that he will know that soon.

"Actually, Emperor told us that maybe someone can attack on you. And order us to protect you" wen Ning said and turn towards the attacker.

"Emperor wants you to attend the banquet." He said to wangji and ordered his guards to drag that attacker to banquet hall. That man was shouting for mercy.