Chapter 20.

"Actually I want to spend some time with you" San said with a smile and yun's cheek flushed red.

They both were looking at each other eyes for few seconds and then san broke the silence "Aaa.. if we are in inn then let's have some food."

"Okay..." Yun said but he was in his own world looking at San but when he realises what he said he was feeling a bit embarrassed.

San order some food and they both enjoyed the food. Yun was eating food making very cute face and San was looking at him with a smile. The food was a little bit spicy for yun so San order some sweets. Yun eat sweet dishes happily.

Now they were done with eating and it's time for yun to go back his home

Now they were done with eating and it's time for yun to go back his home. They were standing in the market. San takes Yun's hand and place a small box in his hand. First Yun look at the box and then look at san with a confused face.

"What is it?" Yun asked looking at the box.

"It is face powder and it's for you." San said with genuine smile.

"Why...? Why are you giving me that now. You were the one who was fighting with me for this." yun complains pointing towards that face powder.

San laugh at Yun's cute behaviour. He was looking more adorable with a cute pout. "Sorry for that day but now I am giving it to you as a gift." San said and yun look at him with sparkling eyes and a small smile appear on his lips.

After that yun accept that face powder and they both bid a good bye to each other and went to their houses.

Days started to pass and yun and san used to meet with each other. They both started to have a strong feeling for each other but no one has confessed.

It's afternoon now and san has take yun to a place. There was a waterfall near by. Yun was roaming and running here and there and San was following him happily.

"This place is so beautiful." Yun said with full of happiness.

"You like it?" San asked.

"Yes..." Yun said and nod his head repeatedly and san smile at his cuteness.

Yun went towards san, stood in front of him and look at his eyes. San was feeling that his heart will brust out any time because of the cute cub in front of him.