She is being toxic

Manik nodded in agreement and then said " I know what to do now "

The next day, Manik was going in the canteen so that he could talk to Nandini and know what's going on in her life just when his friends stop him.

" Guys I'll catch up with you later " Manik said and started walking from there but stopped when Kabir stood in front of him.

" You are not talking to us only because of that bitch Manik " Soha said, coming closer to him.

Manik moved beside his friend Kabir and yelled looking at Soha " Shut up. You don't have any right to talk like this about her Soha"

" It's the truth " Mukti said looking at him

" It's not like this Mukti. You have met her and know she is so loving and caring " Manik said looking at her

" I am not against you talking to her, Manik. I am just saying spend some time with us also " Mukti said making him understood what she was trying to say

" Because of that bitch only he is not spending time with us " Soha said angrily.

Manik was going to answer Soha angrily but stopped when Mukti put her hand on Manik's shoulder.

" She is not like this Soha. She never stopped him to spend time with us " Mukti said and then slapped on Manik's head and continued " He is the one who is not spending time with us "

" Sorry guys. It's just a lot of things going on and I'm really stressed " Manik said apologetically.

" What happened ?? " Mukti and Kabir asked in union, being concerned.

" I'll tell you guys all the things later but now I have to go to meet Nandini. It's urgent I hope you guys understand " Manik said

" Don't worry and call us if you need any help " Kabir said assuring him

Manik nodded and then run away from there

" That bitch. Only because of her Manik is behaving like this. Only because of her he is so stressed. I will kill this bitch " Soha said angrily

" Stop it Soha. You are crossing your limits " a voice came from behind and they were shocked seeing the person standing in front of them.

" Dhruv " Mukti shouted and ran to hug him.

Everyone was happy seeing Dhruv and Dhruv was also happy seeing all of them but at the same time he was angry seeing Soha behavior.

" How are you man ?? " Kabir asked him.

" You know how much we missed you" Mukti said, putting his hand around Dhruv's neck.

" I missed you too guys " Dhruv replied happily

" No you didn't. Did you also get a girl that you started ignoring us ?? " Kabir asked him

Dhruv punched on Kabir's stomach childishly and then said "Stupid. I was busy with my work and you guys are talking about me and what about you guys. You guys also didn't came to meet me "

" We don't have time like you. Always free" Soha said rudely

" Right. You are busy in hating Nandini so how you will meet me " Dhruv replied

Soha didn't say anything and just went away from there angrily.

" Why do you guys fight so much ?? " Mukti asked him looking towards the way Soha left

" She is being so toxic " Dhruv said angrily and at the same time he is upset about why she behaves like this. This is not the Soha he knows.

" Here you are " Manik said while going towards Nandini.

" Leave me alone " she said and was going to move from there but couldn't as Manik holded her hand and she sat back.

" You can't ignore me always, " he said, looking towards her with concern.

" I just want to be alone Manik or there is nothing else " she said sadly

" What's bothering you ?? Did something happen at home ?? " he asked her, hoping that she would tell him.

She nodded her head in disagreement looking down at her lap.

" Aren't we friends or aren't we close enough that you can share your problems with me?? Nandini, you always say that it's good to share your problems,you feel good. So Nandini, share it with me ,you will feel good. Please, " he said with concern.

" Can we talk somewhere else ?? " she asked him, still looking down at her lap.

" Where do you want to go ?? " he asked her

Nandini look towards him and then said " Where both of us will be alone and nobody can hear us "

Manik hold her hand and started taking her out from the college with him.

Manik stopped when he saw Dhruv standing there with Mukti.

" Hey Nandini " Dhruv greeted her happily

_______________________________________

What do you guys think??
Where will Manik take her??

Chapter 5 !!!!
What do you think ??
Please vote and comment
I really need it.

Xoxo xoxo