Angry Manik Malhotra

Manik came into the room later after her dad and mom left. He saw Nandini reading a book. He went beside her and started staring at her.

Nandini felt his gaze at her but she tried to ignore him. She knew from the start when he entered the room but she kept ignoring him.

Manik thought that she is really indulging in reading a book that's why she didn't notice his presence when the truth is she isn't even reading the book she is noticing every step of his.

Manik took her name but Nandini behaved like she hadn't heard. Manik caressed her hair and again Nandini didn't give any attention to him and that's when he realized that she was ignoring him.

Manik couldn't control and snatched the book from her and cupped her cheeks and said " I hate it "

Nandini raised his eyebrows asking him what he was talking about.

" Don't ignore me " he said annoyingly and expecting that Nandini would say something but she didn't even she holded his hands and remove it from her cheeks and turn her face.

Manik mouth got opened in shock and then he shouted her name " Nandini "

" Don't shout, " Nandini said, turning towards him while putting her both hands on her ear as he shouted so loud that it would destroy her eardrum.

" Same goes to you " he said looking at her.

Nandini looked at him shocked and said while pointing fingers on her first and then on him " I didn't shout, you shouted "

" But you are ignoring me " he backfired but Nandini did the unexpected thing: she took her tongue out and teased him by making a face but before Nandini could turn her face he stopped her and started showering kisses all over her face.

Nandini started hitting on her chest and shouting " Leave Manik "

Manik stopped and then started staring at her lips. Nandini noticed it and that's when she holded his chin and said pointing towards her eyes " Mine eyes are here "

Manik chuckled which made Nandini angry and she punched on his chest.

" Ahh it hurts baby " he said putting his hand on his chest doing drama that he really got hurt.

Nandini again slapped on his chest and said " Melodrama " but before Nandini could withdraw her hand Manik holded his hand and put it again on his chest near his heart and said " Why are you mad at me girl?? "

" Don't talk to me, " she said with a pout.

Manik took a deep breath to control himself for kissing her and then he said composing himself " Why are you angry? "

" Why did you say that in front of dad?? " she asked him

" What's there to be mad about?? Isn't it the truth?? " he asked with a smirk and winked at her.

Nandini shouted his name "Manik " and before she could say anything further Aunty Linda came and knocked on the door before entering.

Aunty Linda entered after knocking twice and said with worried expression looking at Manik " They came downstairs "

" Who Aunty?? " Nandini asked looking towards Aunty Linda and then continued " and why are you looking so worried "

Aunty Linda looked at Nandini first and then at Manik and answered " Mam and sir has come "

Nandini looked at Manik who released her hand after hearing what Aunty Linda said.

Manik nodded looking at Aunty Linda and after that she left and then Manik looked at Nandini and said cupping her cheeks " I'll come "