End up moaning

Hey guys,

I'm hurt and sad because you guys are not commenting nor liking it. If there is any problem in the chapters then do tell me. But please do like, comment and share so that I can grow with your guys love and support.

And one of more news I want to share with you guys. There is a friend of mine who has just started writing a story so do check his story and show some love to him too.

This is his profile DakshYadav6. Please show some love to his story by visiting his profile.

Thank you Sunshine's for supporting me✨💫.
Love you guys ❤
_______________________________________

Aarav's face was all drenched in the orange juice she threw on him and his face was red with anger and he said angrily " Do you know who I am?? "

" I don't give a damn about who you are nor I wanted to know. I just know that you are a fu*king bastard who thinks that you will misbehave with a girl and she will not fight back but for your kind of information I am not that type of girl. I will smack your face even if you are the son of a president " she expressed her anger by spitting the facts and showing that she didn't even care.

She started walking towards Manik and just then looking at Manik she turned around again and said while looking towards Aarav " Next time when you slapped someone ass remember this slap and if you have guts then fight with my man on the face don't use a girl for it you asshole and scared kitten "

Then she walked towards him and whispered while hugging him tightly " I want to go home "

Manik looked towards Aarav with his angry red eyes. His hand turned into a fist especially when he get to know what Aarav did with Nandini.

Nandini noticed his fisted hand and angry red eyes. She holded his fisted hand in her and then turned towards Aarav angrily and said " You are a coward a big coward because if you have guts you could have faced my man but it's okay because you tried to mess with the lioness as you don't have guts to mess with a lion "

Then she turned towards Manik and said " Let's go home " and she kissed on his nose by standing on her toes and said with authority " My lion "

Manik gave a devilish smile of his when he heard her and then looked with his scary eyes towards Aarav which somewhere made Aarav shivered and he felt goosebumps all over his body.

"Yes you should go home" Dhruv said patting Nandini head as a big brother and then looked towards Manik "I'll deal with it "

"Don't waste your time on cowards Dhruv " she said with a smirk while looking towards Aarav.

Aarav was fumming with anger and he whispered to himself while looking at Nandini " I will take revenge for sure. "

Nandini hold Manik's hand and they started walking out from there but stopped when Mr and Mrs Khanna came in front of them.

Mr. Khanna looked at both of them proudly and declared " Perfect couple"

" A man who is the devil for outsiders and an adorable person for his own people " Mrs Khanna said while pinching Manik's cheeks sweetly and then continued by taking Nandini in a warm hug " and a sweet girl who knows how to take her stand and fight for her loved ones "

Nandini hugged Mrs. Khanna tightly taking all the warmth like a child hide herself in the warmth of her parents to get protected from the world.

Mrs. Khanna also hugged her tightly. Nandini kept hugging her for a while as she doesn't want anybody to see how broken and humiliated she is feeling after the incident that just happened now.