You scared me Manik

" I understand but now tell me why did you cry ?? " her dad asked looking at her with concern

" I just told everything to Manik so I started crying while telling him " she said looking down at her lap.

" Manik ?? " her dad asked in confusion and trying to remember who is that

" You both talk so much " her mom said while coming into the living room having snacks and coffee in her hand.

" Mom " she said happily looking at her

" Darling, I just made cookies. Eat and tell me how are they ?? " her mom asked while sitting beside her.

" What about me ?? " her dad said, looking at her mom.

" No cookies for you, " her mom said while taking a sip of coffee.

Nandini laughed and then ate the cookie while teasing her dad.

" Wow. They are so delicious mom " she said happily while taking another bite of the cookie and then continued " Dad do you want ?? " she asked teasingly.

" Yes. Just one bite darling " her dad said happily.

Nandini took the plate full of cookies in front of him and as he was going to take the cookie from the plate, she grabbed the plate and sat beside her mom and started laughing.

" This is not fair " her dad said like a child with a cute pout

Nandini and her mom started laughing loudly as soon as they heard her dad saying this with his cute pout.

Nandini and her parents spent all the time together and had a lot of fun together. After a while they all had their dinner.

Nandini went into her room happily after the dinner. She freshened up and did her daily night routine which she always does before sleeping.

She went to sleep but couldn't sleep so she went to the terrace. She let the cold breeze touch her face and feel her body relax.

Nandini doesn't know what to do and whom to tell how happy she is right now and suddenly she got an idea to message Manik and tell him everything.

Nandini went inside, took her phone and came back to the terrace and opened her phone to message Manik.

" I hope I'm not disturbing you but I can't control myself anymore Manik. I'm so happy Manik right now I can't express it. I don't know how I will talk to mom dad or it will all be the same as it was when I didn't know the truth. I was so nervous Manik but you know you were right everything is the same Manik. Thank you " she texted him.

After messaging him Nandini went back to her room and went to sleep but couldn't as she heard the notification ring of her phone.

Nandini took her phone and saw who messaged her and was shocked seeing the message Id as she didn't expect that he would be awake at this time.

Nandini couldn't control anymore so she sat straight on her bed and opened the message and read it.

" You never disturb me Nandini. You can text or call me anytime you want. I am happy that everything is fine at your home and it's all the same and nothing has changed " he texted her.

Nandini smiles happily after reading the text and then text back " Manik you know we have the same bond now also. Me and mom teases dad so much today and we talked and we all three watched our favorite movie together. It was so much fun Manik "

" It's good to hear that. I can't wait for the morning now " he texted back

" Morning ?? Is there something special in the morning ?? " she texted back being confused as she couldn't know what he was talking about.

" Yes, there is something special " he texted back

" What is it ?? " she texted him and hoped that he would tell her.

" Your smile Nandini. Your smile which was lost somewhere from the past few days and now I can see that smile and the joyful person again " he texted back with a smile emoji (☺)

Nandini was really happy after reading it and then texted him back "It all happened because of you. If you will be not there I don't know what I have done"

" Anything for you Nandini. It's late now and we will talk tomorrow. Good night " he texted

" Good night Manik " she texted back with a smile emoji. (☺)

Nandini was really happy the next morning. She woke up with a big smile on her face. She got ready and did her daily skin routine before going to college.

After being ready she went downstairs and saw her dad reading the newspaper.

She went and hugged him from behind by putting her hands around her dad's neck and said happily "Good morning dad "

Her dad got startled and then put his hand on her head and said " Good morning darling "

" The breakfast is ready. Come and eat" her mom yells from the dining table while settling the food.

They both went to the dining table and sat at their respective chairs.

" Wow it smells so good mom " she exclaimed happily.

" Eat before it gets cool " her mom replied while sitting beside her dad.

Nandini put a spoonful of food in her mouth and said " Wow. It's delicious mom"

Her mom smiled happily looking at her childish behavior as she never thought that after knowing the truth she will be the same as always.

" Easy darling easy. Eat slowly " her dad said

" Dad, don't stop me. It's so delicious, " she said happily and continued eating her food.

............

Nandini entered the college happily with a big smile on her face.

She went into the canteen first as she first wanted to meet Manik and she was also very excited to meet him.

Nandini was finding Manik but couldn't find him. She didn't even see his friends.

She was standing in the middle of the parking lot when suddenly someone tapped on her shoulder and shouted.

Nandini got scared and then turned to see who the person was who scared her.

She turned to see and then she started slapping the person on his chest and said " You scared me Manik"

Manik holded her hands and make her more closer to him and said " I just want to surprise you "

" No you want to kill me by scaring me " she said raising her eyebrows

Manik started laughing after hearing the comment and then Nandini also joined her.

" Shit " she said with a pout looking at the students running in the park

" Don't please Nandini, don't do this. Don't make this pout. You look so cute that I just want to feel those lips on mine and kiss you for so long. " he said to himself while looking at her cute pout.

Manik came back from his dreams when Nandini shaked him and said "Let's go "

" Where ? " he asked her looking at him in confusion

" In class Manik. Didn't you hear the ringbell ? " she said looking at him

" Ohhh. No I don't want to attend class" he said in frustration

_______________________________________

Chapter 7 !!!!
What do you think ??
Please vote and comment
I really need it.

Xoxo xoxo