Revelation of New Bonds

The car reached its destination and the driver told the owner of the car "We have reached Manik baba "

(Baba = sir)

Manik looked towards his beautiful lady with a big smile on her face. He kissed her cheeks and said while intervening their hands " Let's rock the party "

Nandini looked out from the window and was shocked seeing all the lightings and media standing at the entrance. She started getting bad thoughts that she will ruin everything, his reputation, his aura everything will be destroyed because of her one little mistake and she doesn't want that ever so she looked at him nervously and nodded her head in a no.

Manik noticed the nervousness on her face so he smiled and told her " I'll be there with you at every step. You just have to be the way you are. "

" I have never attended such a big party. See all the media standing there Manik I can't face them. I have never been in front of so many cameras " she said nervously and then put her head on his chest and continued " I am nervous, scared of Manik "

" I will be there with you all the time. I promise. Don't worry, I even have a surprise for you there too. Trust me you will be happy seeing it " he said with a reassuring smile.

She nodded her head in a no and explained " Manik I can't. I really can't. " she cupped his face and continued " I don't want to be the reason for the people laughing at you. I don't want to be the reason you will embrace. I don't want to be the reason because of which your head fell down. It will hurt me badly Manik. My little action can destroy everything manik. Try to understand"

Manik cupped her face and started kissing all over her face. He kissed her forehead, eyes, nose, cheeks and gave a peck on her lips and then said "My love you are not only my love. You are my heart, my heartbeat, my breath, my confidence, my pride, every thing is you Nandu. My day starts with you and ends with you Nandu and I want my life whenever it ends it only ends with you Nandu "

Nandini has tears in her listening to him and she starts thinking "How can someone love me so much. Where everyone leaves me he stays, where everyone gets tired of loving me he loves me every second, where everyone uses me he stays with me without any reason. And it's the first time he is asking me something "

Her train of thoughts when she heard the beautiful words he spoke " I want to spend my whole life with you Nandu and I think you want the same"

She smiled looking at him and then hugged him tightly " I love you so much Manik " then she looked at him and continued expressing her love to him " So so much Manik that you can't even imagine. You make me happy, feel loved, feel shine in darkness, feel confident, feel blessed. You adore like nobody ever did. I love you so so so much Manik. I can't even express how much I love you and how much I want to spend my whole life with you Manik "

" Did you just confess that you want to marry me?? " he asked by putting his hand on his heart with a surprised expression.

" I don't think it's a bad idea Mr. Malhotra "  she said with a wink.

He cupped her cheeks and said " I can't wait anymore " and their lips started moving in a sink with each other perfectly like not only emotional but physically also they meant for each other and after a hot kiss he looked at her and continued " Let's get married tomorrow "

Nandini slapped on his chest and  hugged him tightly after kissing on his cheek and after embracing him and smelling his hard perfume she looked at him and declared " I am ready "

" For what?? " he asked about raising eyebrows and then continued with a smirk " For marrying me?? " and laughed.

" I won't mind Mr. Malhotra but the real question is will you be able to handle this beautiful lady " she said with a wink.